Ok so this is what i want to do but cant really find any useful information... I want to go to alaska, in late june or early july, for about a week and do some good fishing and hiking alone but everything i type into a search engine just give me websites for guided trips that cost way too much and are just for a day. I was planing on doing Denali but i hear the fishing isnt good due to slit in the rivers from glacier run off. i want to pretty much just survive off the land for the time i'm there. so if anyone has any suggestions please send me a message, thanks !
SOLO backcountry fishing trip
- 1 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 2 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 6 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 7 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 8 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 9 Priceline, WARNING
- 10 Less commercial beach?
- 11 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 12 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 13 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 14 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 15 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 16 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 17 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 18 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 stay near newark or nyc
- 21 New York City Parking
- 22 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 23 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 24 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 25 Maine - July 5th to July 14