Ok so this is what i want to do but cant really find any useful information... I want to go to alaska, in late june or early july, for about a week and do some good fishing and hiking alone but everything i type into a search engine just give me websites for guided trips that cost way too much and are just for a day. I was planing on doing Denali but i hear the fishing isnt good due to slit in the rivers from glacier run off. i want to pretty much just survive off the land for the time i'm there. so if anyone has any suggestions please send me a message, thanks !
SOLO backcountry fishing trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 4 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 5 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 6 Alaska
- 7 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 8 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?