I'm looking for a restaurant near Sixth Avenue and Spring Street for next Thursday night. Open to suggestions at any price level except ultra high end for places people have enjoyed. Thanks in advance for all ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville NC without a car
- 2 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Myrtle Beach
- 8 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 11 Colorado in the summer!
- 12 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 17 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 22 Travel West Coast
- 23 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Wine Country Picnic