I'm headed to NM to meet my cousin for his Spring Break next weekend and we are headed to Yellowstone and back for the week. Looking to hit Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, to Yellowstone and then back through Idaho, Utah and Arizona. Is this shooting for too much? Can anyone recommend some good places to stop. Open for the weird/unusual/funky and/or beautiful, scenic routes through the dessert. Please Help!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 2 Renting a car with DWAI
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 San Francisco first visit.
- 5 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 8 Hawaii Help
- 9 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 12 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 13 Yellowstone in early May
- 14 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 15 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 16 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 19 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 20 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 21 Park City- handicapped
- 22 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 23 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui