I'm headed to NM to meet my cousin for his Spring Break next weekend and we are headed to Yellowstone and back for the week. Looking to hit Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, to Yellowstone and then back through Idaho, Utah and Arizona. Is this shooting for too much? Can anyone recommend some good places to stop. Open for the weird/unusual/funky and/or beautiful, scenic routes through the dessert. Please Help!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 2 Eastern Seaboard
- 3 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 4 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 5 DC Hotel location help
- 6 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 7 DC Metro to other sites?
- 8 Cleveland West Side Market
- 9 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 10 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 11 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 15 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Zurich airport connections
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Recent Spam Attacks
- 22 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 23 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 24 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska