Has anyone stayed at the Little Harbor Cottages which are owned by the Snug Harbor Inn in Sturgeon Bay, WI? They are located about 6 miles north of Snug Harbor Inn and are on the water. Does the Snug Harbor Inn itself have a good reputation? Also, does anyone know if you have to have reservations to tour a winery? Thanks for any information.
Snug Harbor Inn, Door County, WI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 3 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 4 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips