Im planning a trip for the first week of March. Our goal is to see snow. We were thinking about Portland,Maine. Anyone have useful information and or ideas for our trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 2 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 4 Key West
- 5 moving to Florida
- 6 DC restaurant report
- 7 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 8 Neue Galerie
- 9 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 10 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 11 A Few Days in Asheville
- 12 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 13 Arizona in winter
- 14 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 17 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 18 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 19 national park during thanksgiving
- 20 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 21 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 22 December trip to see snow
- 23 Northern California Redwoods
- 24 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017