I've been to Maui and BI in summer and had great snorkeling. What can I expect in the winter? (last week in Jan and first week of Feb) I was planning on bringing my own snorkel gear. It's good equipment from my diving days. Is it worth carrying it? What are weekly rental prices?
snorkeling in winter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 4 Sea world San Diego
- 5 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 8 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 9 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 10 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 11 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 12 Berkshires
- 13 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 14 Montana- what are must see places?
- 15 Clearwater visit.
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 19 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 20 Spring Break in Charleston
- 21 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 22 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park