I've been to Maui and BI in summer and had great snorkeling. What can I expect in the winter? (last week in Jan and first week of Feb) I was planning on bringing my own snorkel gear. It's good equipment from my diving days. Is it worth carrying it? What are weekly rental prices?
snorkeling in winter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two of the four World Trade
- 2 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 3 State and city officials
- 4 Moving to New Jersey
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 6 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 7 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 8 West Coast Road Trip
- 9 Car Needed in Austin?
- 10 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 11 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 12 New Orleans Weekend
- 13 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 14 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 15 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 16 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 17 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 18 East Coast Road Trip
- 19 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 20 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 21 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 22 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 23 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 24 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?