I've been to Maui and BI in summer and had great snorkeling. What can I expect in the winter? (last week in Jan and first week of Feb) I was planning on bringing my own snorkel gear. It's good equipment from my diving days. Is it worth carrying it? What are weekly rental prices?
snorkeling in winter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston & Cape Cod
- 2 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 3 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 4 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 5 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 6 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 7 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 8 Romantic destination in the US
- 9 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 10 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 11 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 12 Moving out of states from Florida
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 15 family road trip
- 16 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 21 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?