We're headed in April to the Smoky Mtns via Charlotte. We'd like to stay in a cabin or hotel near amenities like a pool/playground but not touristy or commercial. We're avid hikers and campers but know that our hiking is limited with a 3 year old so we'd like stuff nearby for her (in addition to the train museum/ride, etc.) Not interested in theme parks, etc. The quieter the better, although we're open to suggestions. Looking for up to $100/night or thereabouts. Thanks!!
Smoky Mountains w/toddler (NC side) Need lodging recs
- 1 How to plan San Diego trip
- 2 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 3 Washington Wineries
- 4 Airport luggage tamparing
- 5 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 6 California, Northern
- 7 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 8 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 9 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 10 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 11 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 12 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 13 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 14 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 17 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 18 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 23 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 24 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 25 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY