We're headed in April to the Smoky Mtns via Charlotte. We'd like to stay in a cabin or hotel near amenities like a pool/playground but not touristy or commercial. We're avid hikers and campers but know that our hiking is limited with a 3 year old so we'd like stuff nearby for her (in addition to the train museum/ride, etc.) Not interested in theme parks, etc. The quieter the better, although we're open to suggestions. Looking for up to $100/night or thereabouts. Thanks!!
Smoky Mountains w/toddler (NC side) Need lodging recs
View all United States activity »
- 1 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Vero Beach FL
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 8 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Grand Canyon in March?
- 24 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 25 California Tour Groups?