We're headed in April to the Smoky Mtns via Charlotte. We'd like to stay in a cabin or hotel near amenities like a pool/playground but not touristy or commercial. We're avid hikers and campers but know that our hiking is limited with a 3 year old so we'd like stuff nearby for her (in addition to the train museum/ride, etc.) Not interested in theme parks, etc. The quieter the better, although we're open to suggestions. Looking for up to $100/night or thereabouts. Thanks!!
Smoky Mountains w/toddler (NC side) Need lodging recs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 5 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Re-Visit DC
- 9 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 13 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 14 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 15 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 19 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 20 2 day in Adirondack park
- 21 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 22 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 23 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC