We are trying to plan a family vacation to the Smoky Mountains (Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg) in mid March. We have a 2 year old and a 4 year old (both girls), and I am also pregnant (will be 5 months at time of trip). We need recommendations of a good place to stay. We would really like accommodations with 2 bedrooms so we can put our kids to bed before us. We are open to a cabin or hotel, we just want to be close to restaurants and attractions for the kids. Anyone have any great advice or recommendations for us? Places to stay, things to do with little ones? Thanks so much!
Smoky Mountains with toddler and preschooler
View all United States activity »
- 1 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 2 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 3 West Coast Road Trip
- 4 SmarterVegas Question
- 5 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 6 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 7 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 8 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 9 Cycling in the Mekong Delta
- 10 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 11 SF Activities
- 12 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 13 Trip to New Orleans
- 14 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 15 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 San Diego or Hawaii
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 Tampa area and North
- 24 Season greetings
- 25 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?