We are trying to plan a family vacation to the Smoky Mountains (Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg) in mid March. We have a 2 year old and a 4 year old (both girls), and I am also pregnant (will be 5 months at time of trip). We need recommendations of a good place to stay. We would really like accommodations with 2 bedrooms so we can put our kids to bed before us. We are open to a cabin or hotel, we just want to be close to restaurants and attractions for the kids. Anyone have any great advice or recommendations for us? Places to stay, things to do with little ones? Thanks so much!
Smoky Mountains with toddler and preschooler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 3 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 4 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 5 Self guided White House tour
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 Moving to CT
- 10 Hotels Philly
- 11 Northwest USA
- 12 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 13 Ackislander
- 14 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 15 san diego or nearby area
- 16 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 17 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 20 LA for a day and a half
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 23 Texas
- 24 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 25 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question