We are trying to plan a family vacation to the Smoky Mountains (Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg) in mid March. We have a 2 year old and a 4 year old (both girls), and I am also pregnant (will be 5 months at time of trip). We need recommendations of a good place to stay. We would really like accommodations with 2 bedrooms so we can put our kids to bed before us. We are open to a cabin or hotel, we just want to be close to restaurants and attractions for the kids. Anyone have any great advice or recommendations for us? Places to stay, things to do with little ones? Thanks so much!
Smoky Mountains with toddler and preschooler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 6 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 7 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 California San Diego area lodging
- 11 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 12 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 15 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 16 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 17 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 20 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 21 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 22 Hana hotels in August
- 23 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 24 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 25 from Moab to Bryce