We are trying to plan a family vacation to the Smoky Mountains (Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg) in mid March. We have a 2 year old and a 4 year old (both girls), and I am also pregnant (will be 5 months at time of trip). We need recommendations of a good place to stay. We would really like accommodations with 2 bedrooms so we can put our kids to bed before us. We are open to a cabin or hotel, we just want to be close to restaurants and attractions for the kids. Anyone have any great advice or recommendations for us? Places to stay, things to do with little ones? Thanks so much!
Smoky Mountains with toddler and preschooler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 3 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 4 WISCONSIN
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 25 Metro from airport to hotel?