This is for Gatlinburglover and/or anyone else who can help out. We are going to be staying in Townsend from June 30th until July 7th. We already plan on going to Cades Cove and all of the other places you suggested. We are looking for ideas for the 4th of July. I don't know what all is going on in that area around the 4th. Any suggestions you can give me? We don't mind driving to Gatlinburg or someplace else not too far.
Smokey Mountains Area for the 4th of July
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help