This is for Gatlinburglover and/or anyone else who can help out. We are going to be staying in Townsend from June 30th until July 7th. We already plan on going to Cades Cove and all of the other places you suggested. We are looking for ideas for the 4th of July. I don't know what all is going on in that area around the 4th. Any suggestions you can give me? We don't mind driving to Gatlinburg or someplace else not too far.
Smokey Mountains Area for the 4th of July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC play advice needed
- 2 Moving to the US. But where?
- 3 Our first venture as "snowbirds" in Florida - Daytona Beach area
- 4 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 5 2 ?'s: 1. Places to stay San Diego & LA areas 2. Green juice/organic food
- 6 Planning birthday trip to Big Island & Kauai - advice!
- 7 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 8 San Luis Obispo for a weekend!
- 9 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 10 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 11 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 12 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 13 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 14 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 15 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 16 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 17 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 18 marco v treasure island
- 19 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 20 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 21 Austin to Lafayette - where to stop for lunch?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 24 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 25 carousel bar nola