My girlfriend and I are looking to book a trip to China using smartours. The price is ridiculously good and we have read both good and bad reviews. Before sending our non refundable deposit, we wanted to make sure and get any input from someone who has been there using smartours. How was the experience? Are they legit? Any input will be greatly appreciated.
smartours beijing and china
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 A day in Dallas
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 10 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 11 Door County Suggestions
- 12 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 13 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 14 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 23 San Diego parks and attractions
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do