What am I doing wrong?
Looked up Tournament of Kings at Excalibur. On SV site "special offer $65" for dinner and show. On Excalibur site same dinner and show starts at $59 + tax.
I don't see the promised discount.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 2 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 3 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 4 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 5 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 6 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 7 Uber boston
- 8 I95
- 9 Pt Everglades to fll
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 12 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 13 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 14 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 15 Restaurants in Mesa
- 16 Wine Country
- 17 a short trip to san francisco
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 20 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 23 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 24 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 25 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?