I'm almost done planning a 2 week road trip from Asheville to New Orleans, via Charleston...from London UK!
The only thing I'm missing on the itinerary is:
1. Any cute, sleepy, typical Southern small towns that we can visit for a lunch stop or short detour, between Bryson City and Charleston?
We've heard that the Interstate drive is pretty boring, and want to use this day to see typical Southern life. Or if you can recommend a route then please do.
2. As per the above, this time between Savannah and Panama City, FL?
I.e something to break up the long drives. Interested in possibly going peach picking, a hot springs, wandering pretty town squares, or any quirky 'roadside America' ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/ascend-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 http://newsupplements2017.com/t6-black/
- 3 http://www.healthybooklet.com/3-week-diet/
- 4 specifically focus on the three main causes of aging.
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 7 Trip to USA in July
- 8 Key West luxury hotels
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Florida vacation
- 11 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 12 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 16 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 I95
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 22 Wine Country
- 23 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 24 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
Small towns to see between Bryson City NC and Charleston SC?