My boyfriend & I will be traveling to Oxford, MS next week by way of TN. We have about 4 days to explore.smaller towns which are so much fun--to antique shop, eat etc. We are looking for suggestions. Nashville,Chattnoga ,Knoxville & Memphis are on our iten already. Thanx
Small towns in Tennessee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Alaska
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa