Greetings. My best friend and I have begun a tradition of taking a weekend trip each summer. Last year our most beloved stop was New Harmony, IN, as we met and stayed with a really kind, artsy couple. We'll begin and end in South Bend, IN. Anyone know of any charming small towns rich in art, history, farms, culture, camping, good food, good music, good wine, lovely outdoor excursions and salt-of-the-earth people??? Anywhere within the broad Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan area? P.S. we're poor. Thank you!!!
Small towns for a weekend trip
- 1 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 2 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 3 Minnesota State Fair
- 4 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 5 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 6 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 7 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 8 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 9 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 12 Trying To Find a Place
- 13 Logan Express
- 14 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 15 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 16 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 17 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 18 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 19 One day in NYC
- 20 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 24 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 25 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii