We were thinking of doing some flightseeing in Fairbanks or Denali but I'm worried about motion in the small planes. I'm fine on regular planes and cruise ships, but I got deathly ill on a helicopter, and that was with Dramamine. How much motion can we expect (end of August/beginning of September)?
Small plane flights in Alaska - comparable to helicopter??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 2 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 3 Black Hills Trip Report
- 4 USA trip
- 5 Sonoma or napa?
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 8 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 11 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 12 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 camaro hire in waikiki
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 How to dress in Vegas
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 22 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 23 charlotte
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui