I apologize for the specificity of the question, but can anyone who has been to events at the MBCC confirm that people are allowed in with small dogs on their arms? I could swear I've seen this at past antique shows there, but I want to be sure before I travel an hour with my chorkie. There's nothing on the website and it's impossible to get through to a live person on the phone. Many thanks!
Small dogs at Miami Beach Convention Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 4 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 5 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 6 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 7 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 8 Ackislander
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 10 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 11 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 12 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 13 New England September
- 14 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 California
- 17 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 20 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Miami Marlins
- 23 Florida or caribbean
- 24 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 25 Northern California in February