I apologize for the specificity of the question, but can anyone who has been to events at the MBCC confirm that people are allowed in with small dogs on their arms? I could swear I've seen this at past antique shows there, but I want to be sure before I travel an hour with my chorkie. There's nothing on the website and it's impossible to get through to a live person on the phone. Many thanks!
Small dogs at Miami Beach Convention Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental Services
- 2 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 3 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 Safety in New Orleans
- 6 Montana- what are must see places?
- 7 Road to Hana
- 8 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 9 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 10 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 11 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 22 Orlando parks advice
- 23 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices