I apologize for the specificity of the question, but can anyone who has been to events at the MBCC confirm that people are allowed in with small dogs on their arms? I could swear I've seen this at past antique shows there, but I want to be sure before I travel an hour with my chorkie. There's nothing on the website and it's impossible to get through to a live person on the phone. Many thanks!
Small dogs at Miami Beach Convention Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 5 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 6 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 7 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 8 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 11 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 12 Tour companies
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Quick Trip to NYC
- 20 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 21 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 22 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 23 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States