I apologize for the specificity of the question, but can anyone who has been to events at the MBCC confirm that people are allowed in with small dogs on their arms? I could swear I've seen this at past antique shows there, but I want to be sure before I travel an hour with my chorkie. There's nothing on the website and it's impossible to get through to a live person on the phone. Many thanks!
Small dogs at Miami Beach Convention Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 2 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 3 5 week in US/Mexico
- 4 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Washington, DC to Boston
- 12 New Orleans Weekend
- 13 Phoenix restaurants
- 14 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 15 San Diego Trip Report
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions