I apologize for the specificity of the question, but can anyone who has been to events at the MBCC confirm that people are allowed in with small dogs on their arms? I could swear I've seen this at past antique shows there, but I want to be sure before I travel an hour with my chorkie. There's nothing on the website and it's impossible to get through to a live person on the phone. Many thanks!
Small dogs at Miami Beach Convention Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 4 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 5 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 6 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 7 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 8 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 9 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 10 Pub with food in Seattle
- 11 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 12 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 13 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 20 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 21 Our perfect day in Key West
- 22 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 23 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 24 Road Trip SW
- 25 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?