I apologize for the specificity of the question, but can anyone who has been to events at the MBCC confirm that people are allowed in with small dogs on their arms? I could swear I've seen this at past antique shows there, but I want to be sure before I travel an hour with my chorkie. There's nothing on the website and it's impossible to get through to a live person on the phone. Many thanks!
Small dogs at Miami Beach Convention Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 5 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 6 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Jersey City Parking
- 10 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 11 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 12 SF to DR? WTH!
- 13 Kennebunkport and....?
- 14 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 Washington, DC to Boston
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 21 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 San Diego Trip Report