I apologize for the specificity of the question, but can anyone who has been to events at the MBCC confirm that people are allowed in with small dogs on their arms? I could swear I've seen this at past antique shows there, but I want to be sure before I travel an hour with my chorkie. There's nothing on the website and it's impossible to get through to a live person on the phone. Many thanks!
Small dogs at Miami Beach Convention Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 6 las vegas cabana reservations
- 7 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 10 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 11 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 12 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 new york subway help please
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 18 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 19 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 20 Moving out of states from Florida
- 21 Atlanta to LA
- 22 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 23 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 24 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 25 Things to do in La Jolla