I apologize for the specificity of the question, but can anyone who has been to events at the MBCC confirm that people are allowed in with small dogs on their arms? I could swear I've seen this at past antique shows there, but I want to be sure before I travel an hour with my chorkie. There's nothing on the website and it's impossible to get through to a live person on the phone. Many thanks!
Small dogs at Miami Beach Convention Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 2 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 3 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 4 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 5 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 6 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 7 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 8 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 9 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 10 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 11 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 14 Looking for Next Destination
- 15 Yosemite Lodging
- 16 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 17 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 Worst Restaurants in America
- 20 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee