Over the past few years i have done a lot of traveling throughout the united states and have come to one conclusion. Small Airports Rule. I fly out of the Muskegon airport every time i leave town and have never had a problem with them. I show up an hour before my flight, i am through security within ten minutes, and i have time to relax before my flight. If i could avoid flying in or out of any large airport again i would.
Small Airports are Awesome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 Philadelphia ?
- 3 New York Trip
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 9 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 10 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 11 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 12 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 13 late-night DC restaurant
- 14 Houston in September
- 15 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 16 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 17 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 18 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 19 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 20 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 21 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 22 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 23 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 24 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 25 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip