Over the past few years i have done a lot of traveling throughout the united states and have come to one conclusion. Small Airports Rule. I fly out of the Muskegon airport every time i leave town and have never had a problem with them. I show up an hour before my flight, i am through security within ten minutes, and i have time to relax before my flight. If i could avoid flying in or out of any large airport again i would.
Small Airports are Awesome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 For a more youthful obliging face
- 2 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 3 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 4 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 5 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 6 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 7 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 8 Ackislander
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 11 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 12 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 13 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 14 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 15 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 16 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 19 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 20 Cross Country RV Trip
- 21 Hotels Philly
- 22 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 23 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 24 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 25 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York