Over the past few years i have done a lot of traveling throughout the united states and have come to one conclusion. Small Airports Rule. I fly out of the Muskegon airport every time i leave town and have never had a problem with them. I show up an hour before my flight, i am through security within ten minutes, and i have time to relax before my flight. If i could avoid flying in or out of any large airport again i would.
Small Airports are Awesome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 2 SFO International Airport
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 5 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 6 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 7 Yosemite Lodging
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 20 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 21 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 22 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 23 Fall color yet?
- 24 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed