I am considering a trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park. I will be traveling with my husband probably in mid to late September. I would appreciate any personal recommendations of lodging options. We like a great view, quiet, nearby walking areas, small kitchenette, private bath, and tend towards the high end properties. We would prefer to be in an adult focused lodging. Thank you.
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado Ferry
- 2 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 3 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 4 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 5 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 6 Colorado trip in early May
- 7 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 10 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 11 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Seattle hotels
- 14 Seattle in April
- 15 Seattle Visit April
- 16 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 19 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Colorado trip
- 23 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 24 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 25 DC - WW2 flyover