I am considering a trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park. I will be traveling with my husband probably in mid to late September. I would appreciate any personal recommendations of lodging options. We like a great view, quiet, nearby walking areas, small kitchenette, private bath, and tend towards the high end properties. We would prefer to be in an adult focused lodging. Thank you.
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 3 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 4 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 5 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 6 Kid School Admission
- 7 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 8 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 9 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 10 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 11 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 14 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 15 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 16 Minneapolis Parking
- 17 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 18 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 19 Romantic destination in the US
- 20 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 21 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 22 family road trip
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 New York City-New Things?