I am considering a trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park. I will be traveling with my husband probably in mid to late September. I would appreciate any personal recommendations of lodging options. We like a great view, quiet, nearby walking areas, small kitchenette, private bath, and tend towards the high end properties. We would prefer to be in an adult focused lodging. Thank you.
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 2 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 5 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Seattle: Something Different?
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Park City ideas
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 20 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 California road trip
- 25 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston