I am considering a trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park. I will be traveling with my husband probably in mid to late September. I would appreciate any personal recommendations of lodging options. We like a great view, quiet, nearby walking areas, small kitchenette, private bath, and tend towards the high end properties. We would prefer to be in an adult focused lodging. Thank you.
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park Lodging
- 1 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 2 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 3 Memphis Tours
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Meredith New Hampshire
- 8 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 9 California, Northern
- 10 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 13 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 14 Seatlle, WA
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 Around North America (cruise)
- 18 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 19 Boston and surrounding area
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 22 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 23 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?