I am considering a trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park. I will be traveling with my husband probably in mid to late September. I would appreciate any personal recommendations of lodging options. We like a great view, quiet, nearby walking areas, small kitchenette, private bath, and tend towards the high end properties. We would prefer to be in an adult focused lodging. Thank you.
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park Lodging
- 1 Airport luggage tamparing
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 7 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 8 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 9 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 10 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 11 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 14 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Hill-Crest "Museum"