I am considering a trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park. I will be traveling with my husband probably in mid to late September. I would appreciate any personal recommendations of lodging options. We like a great view, quiet, nearby walking areas, small kitchenette, private bath, and tend towards the high end properties. We would prefer to be in an adult focused lodging. Thank you.
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 2 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 3 searching for urban master planned community
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Condos near Disney World
- 6 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 family celebration trip
- 9 New England September
- 10 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 11 Deep South sept 2015
- 12 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 13 Hawaii Group Travel
- 14 Austin Food Trucks
- 15 New York To Ashville NC
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 18 Fmpden, are you there?
- 19 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 20 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 21 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 22 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 23 Charleston Islands
- 24 Family Spring Break 2015
- 25 Car Rental West Palm Beach