The itinerary is:
Day 1: Leave SLC in the morning, stopping at Antelope Island State Park. Should we then get on 15 and travel to Lava Hot Springs and spend the night, or go through Logan onto 89 and visit Bear Lake and spend the night there?
Day 2: Drive up eastern Idaho on 30/34/32 to West Yellowstone and spend the night.
Days 3 on: YS, Red Lodge, Cody, GT, SLC - finalized.
From what I have been reading, other than soaking in the pool in Lava Hot Springs, there really isn't too much else to do. Bear Lake area offers the lake, wildlife refuge and cave. Recommendations for lodging @Bear Lake are also requested. Travel will be in early September.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://brainfireadvice.com/red-fortera-reviews/
- 2 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 3 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 4 http://brainfireadvice.com/red-fortera-reviews/
- 5 https://nienamilner.joomla.com/
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 8 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 9 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 10 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 11 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 12 DC restaurant report
- 13 Neue Galerie
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 16 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 17 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 18 Arizona in winter
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 20 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 21 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 A Few Days in Asheville
- 24 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 25 Going to Oahu December 1-8