The itinerary is:
Day 1: Leave SLC in the morning, stopping at Antelope Island State Park. Should we then get on 15 and travel to Lava Hot Springs and spend the night, or go through Logan onto 89 and visit Bear Lake and spend the night there?
Day 2: Drive up eastern Idaho on 30/34/32 to West Yellowstone and spend the night.
Days 3 on: YS, Red Lodge, Cody, GT, SLC - finalized.
From what I have been reading, other than soaking in the pool in Lava Hot Springs, there really isn't too much else to do. Bear Lake area offers the lake, wildlife refuge and cave. Recommendations for lodging @Bear Lake are also requested. Travel will be in early September.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/legendary-beard/
- 2 http://elevategffacts.com/the-break-up-pills/
- 3 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 4 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 5 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 6 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 9 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 12 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 13 Help us choose a hotel
- 14 Honeymoon on PCH
- 15 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 16 Magic Show
- 17 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 18 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 22 Staying outside DC
- 23 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 24 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 25 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations