The itinerary is:
Day 1: Leave SLC in the morning, stopping at Antelope Island State Park. Should we then get on 15 and travel to Lava Hot Springs and spend the night, or go through Logan onto 89 and visit Bear Lake and spend the night there?
Day 2: Drive up eastern Idaho on 30/34/32 to West Yellowstone and spend the night.
Days 3 on: YS, Red Lodge, Cody, GT, SLC - finalized.
From what I have been reading, other than soaking in the pool in Lava Hot Springs, there really isn't too much else to do. Bear Lake area offers the lake, wildlife refuge and cave. Recommendations for lodging @Bear Lake are also requested. Travel will be in early September.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/evermax/
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/nitric-muscle-uptake/
- 3 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 6 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 7 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 8 Uber boston
- 9 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 10 Trip to USA in July
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Florida vacation
- 16 Florida beach vacation
- 17 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 18 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 21 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 22 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 23 I95
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?