The itinerary is:
Day 1: Leave SLC in the morning, stopping at Antelope Island State Park. Should we then get on 15 and travel to Lava Hot Springs and spend the night, or go through Logan onto 89 and visit Bear Lake and spend the night there?
Day 2: Drive up eastern Idaho on 30/34/32 to West Yellowstone and spend the night.
Days 3 on: YS, Red Lodge, Cody, GT, SLC - finalized.
From what I have been reading, other than soaking in the pool in Lava Hot Springs, there really isn't too much else to do. Bear Lake area offers the lake, wildlife refuge and cave. Recommendations for lodging @Bear Lake are also requested. Travel will be in early September.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Follow These Tips To Buy Your Skin Looking Better
- 2 Anti-aging skin care technique
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/pronabolin-reviews/
- 4 Miracle @ Improve Pores And Skin Care With Wrinkle Eye Cream
- 5 Are you looking a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer?
- 6 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 7 Biloxi Report
- 8 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 9 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 10 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 11 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 12 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 13 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 14 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 15 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 16 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 17 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 18 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 19 Cross-Country trip advice
- 20 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 21 California Coast
- 22 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 23 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 24 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 25 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling