The itinerary is:
Day 1: Leave SLC in the morning, stopping at Antelope Island State Park. Should we then get on 15 and travel to Lava Hot Springs and spend the night, or go through Logan onto 89 and visit Bear Lake and spend the night there?
Day 2: Drive up eastern Idaho on 30/34/32 to West Yellowstone and spend the night.
Days 3 on: YS, Red Lodge, Cody, GT, SLC - finalized.
From what I have been reading, other than soaking in the pool in Lava Hot Springs, there really isn't too much else to do. Bear Lake area offers the lake, wildlife refuge and cave. Recommendations for lodging @Bear Lake are also requested. Travel will be in early September.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 4 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 5 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 6 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 7 US whole month of January where to
- 8 Miami airport--safety??
- 9 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 10 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 11 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 12 Things to do in Toronto
- 13 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 15 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 18 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 19 Dinosaur National Monument
- 20 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 21 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 22 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 23 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 24 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 25 Maui - luau question