The itinerary is:
Day 1: Leave SLC in the morning, stopping at Antelope Island State Park. Should we then get on 15 and travel to Lava Hot Springs and spend the night, or go through Logan onto 89 and visit Bear Lake and spend the night there?
Day 2: Drive up eastern Idaho on 30/34/32 to West Yellowstone and spend the night.
Days 3 on: YS, Red Lodge, Cody, GT, SLC - finalized.
From what I have been reading, other than soaking in the pool in Lava Hot Springs, there really isn't too much else to do. Bear Lake area offers the lake, wildlife refuge and cave. Recommendations for lodging @Bear Lake are also requested. Travel will be in early September.
SLC to West Yellowstone - Recommendations Requested
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 2 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 3 New Orleans pictures
- 4 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 5 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 10 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 14 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 21 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 22 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 25 New Orleans