I am planning a Ski trip next February. I am flying non-stop from Argentina to NY and then to Salt Lake City. Since I skied in Utah last year, I was wondering whether I should take two days to head WY and visit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (one day each, then fly back to SLC). The Airfare from SLC to JAC is 400 USD, is it worth it for only two days?
I enjoyed skiing in Utah very much last year, I am an intermediate/Advanced skier, skied mostly Blues and Black (not double diamonds). I also heard that Jackson Hole is a tough mountain, so I cannot make my mind… should I save those 400 USD to spend in Utah or go out and visit new places?
I know I can´t go wrong anyway, but I will appreciate your comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthoffersreview.info/testo-boost-x/
- 2 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 3 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 5 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 6 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 7 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 11 Yellowstone
- 12 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 13 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 14 Redwoods National Park
- 15 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 16 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 17 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 18 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 19 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 20 New Mexico in May
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 23 Traveling Alone
- 24 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 25 Christmas Dinner in NYC?