I am planning a Ski trip next February. I am flying non-stop from Argentina to NY and then to Salt Lake City. Since I skied in Utah last year, I was wondering whether I should take two days to head WY and visit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (one day each, then fly back to SLC). The Airfare from SLC to JAC is 400 USD, is it worth it for only two days?
I enjoyed skiing in Utah very much last year, I am an intermediate/Advanced skier, skied mostly Blues and Black (not double diamonds). I also heard that Jackson Hole is a tough mountain, so I cannot make my mind… should I save those 400 USD to spend in Utah or go out and visit new places?
I know I can´t go wrong anyway, but I will appreciate your comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 2 How many states have you been to?
- 3 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 4 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 5 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 USA, Trip to the south
- 9 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 10 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 14 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 15 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 16 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 18 Big Sure in June
- 19 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 20 Santa Fe Itineray
- 21 Roadtrip July 2017
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 23 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017