I am planning a Ski trip next February. I am flying non-stop from Argentina to NY and then to Salt Lake City. Since I skied in Utah last year, I was wondering whether I should take two days to head WY and visit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (one day each, then fly back to SLC). The Airfare from SLC to JAC is 400 USD, is it worth it for only two days?
I enjoyed skiing in Utah very much last year, I am an intermediate/Advanced skier, skied mostly Blues and Black (not double diamonds). I also heard that Jackson Hole is a tough mountain, so I cannot make my mind… should I save those 400 USD to spend in Utah or go out and visit new places?
I know I can´t go wrong anyway, but I will appreciate your comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 March in New Mexico
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 4 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 5 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Cross country tips
- 10 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 11 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Parka in PA during February?
- 14 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 15 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 Driving Alaska
- 18 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 19 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 20 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 23 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 24 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 25 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please