I am planning a Ski trip next February. I am flying non-stop from Argentina to NY and then to Salt Lake City. Since I skied in Utah last year, I was wondering whether I should take two days to head WY and visit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (one day each, then fly back to SLC). The Airfare from SLC to JAC is 400 USD, is it worth it for only two days?
I enjoyed skiing in Utah very much last year, I am an intermediate/Advanced skier, skied mostly Blues and Black (not double diamonds). I also heard that Jackson Hole is a tough mountain, so I cannot make my mind… should I save those 400 USD to spend in Utah or go out and visit new places?
I know I can´t go wrong anyway, but I will appreciate your comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/defi-collagen-serum/
- 3 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 4 Miami airport--safety??
- 5 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 6 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 7 US whole month of January where to
- 8 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 9 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 10 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 11 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 12 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 13 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 14 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 17 Cleveland West Side Market
- 18 Recent Spam Attacks
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Maui - luau question
- 22 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 23 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 24 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 25 Zurich airport connections