I am planning a Ski trip next February. I am flying non-stop from Argentina to NY and then to Salt Lake City. Since I skied in Utah last year, I was wondering whether I should take two days to head WY and visit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (one day each, then fly back to SLC). The Airfare from SLC to JAC is 400 USD, is it worth it for only two days?
I enjoyed skiing in Utah very much last year, I am an intermediate/Advanced skier, skied mostly Blues and Black (not double diamonds). I also heard that Jackson Hole is a tough mountain, so I cannot make my mind… should I save those 400 USD to spend in Utah or go out and visit new places?
I know I can´t go wrong anyway, but I will appreciate your comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/hydro-muscle-max/
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 New orleans recs for family
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 10 Later Winter around Mobile
- 11 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Florida keys trip
- 17 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 18 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 19 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 20 Florida beach vacation
- 21 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 24 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 25 HAWAII; HELP!