I am planning a Ski trip next February. I am flying non-stop from Argentina to NY and then to Salt Lake City. Since I skied in Utah last year, I was wondering whether I should take two days to head WY and visit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (one day each, then fly back to SLC). The Airfare from SLC to JAC is 400 USD, is it worth it for only two days?
I enjoyed skiing in Utah very much last year, I am an intermediate/Advanced skier, skied mostly Blues and Black (not double diamonds). I also heard that Jackson Hole is a tough mountain, so I cannot make my mind… should I save those 400 USD to spend in Utah or go out and visit new places?
I know I can´t go wrong anyway, but I will appreciate your comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 3 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 4 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 5 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 6 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 7 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 16 Which island for R&R?
- 17 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 18 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 22 Yellowstone
- 23 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 24 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 25 San Antonio shopping