I am planning a Ski trip next February. I am flying non-stop from Argentina to NY and then to Salt Lake City. Since I skied in Utah last year, I was wondering whether I should take two days to head WY and visit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (one day each, then fly back to SLC). The Airfare from SLC to JAC is 400 USD, is it worth it for only two days?
I enjoyed skiing in Utah very much last year, I am an intermediate/Advanced skier, skied mostly Blues and Black (not double diamonds). I also heard that Jackson Hole is a tough mountain, so I cannot make my mind… should I save those 400 USD to spend in Utah or go out and visit new places?
I know I can´t go wrong anyway, but I will appreciate your comments!
SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 3 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 4 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 5 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 9 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 10 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 11 Dinner in Miami
- 12 Orlando to Savannah
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 19 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 20 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 24 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 25 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas