I am planning a Ski trip next February. I am flying non-stop from Argentina to NY and then to Salt Lake City. Since I skied in Utah last year, I was wondering whether I should take two days to head WY and visit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (one day each, then fly back to SLC). The Airfare from SLC to JAC is 400 USD, is it worth it for only two days?
I enjoyed skiing in Utah very much last year, I am an intermediate/Advanced skier, skied mostly Blues and Black (not double diamonds). I also heard that Jackson Hole is a tough mountain, so I cannot make my mind… should I save those 400 USD to spend in Utah or go out and visit new places?
I know I can´t go wrong anyway, but I will appreciate your comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 2 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 3 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 4 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 5 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 6 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 7 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 8 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 9 Traveling with an infant
- 10 driving RT 66
- 11 Birthday vacation ideas
- 12 From Newark to Manhattan
- 13 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 14 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 15 Relocating to Washington DC
- 16 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 17 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 18 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 19 Acadia National Park
- 20 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 21 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 22 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 25 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.