I am planning a Ski trip next February. I am flying non-stop from Argentina to NY and then to Salt Lake City. Since I skied in Utah last year, I was wondering whether I should take two days to head WY and visit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (one day each, then fly back to SLC). The Airfare from SLC to JAC is 400 USD, is it worth it for only two days?
I enjoyed skiing in Utah very much last year, I am an intermediate/Advanced skier, skied mostly Blues and Black (not double diamonds). I also heard that Jackson Hole is a tough mountain, so I cannot make my mind… should I save those 400 USD to spend in Utah or go out and visit new places?
I know I can´t go wrong anyway, but I will appreciate your comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tryapext.com/osteoren-crema/
- 2 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 3 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 4 October New England Honeymoon??
- 5 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 6 Denver to Yellowstone
- 7 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 8 hotel in NYC
- 9 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 10 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 11 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 12 Briefly, in WNY
- 13 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 14 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 15 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 16 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 17 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 18 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 19 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 20 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 21 Zion National Park
- 22 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 23 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 24 What to do in Asheville
- 25 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS