I am planning a Ski trip next February. I am flying non-stop from Argentina to NY and then to Salt Lake City. Since I skied in Utah last year, I was wondering whether I should take two days to head WY and visit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (one day each, then fly back to SLC). The Airfare from SLC to JAC is 400 USD, is it worth it for only two days?
I enjoyed skiing in Utah very much last year, I am an intermediate/Advanced skier, skied mostly Blues and Black (not double diamonds). I also heard that Jackson Hole is a tough mountain, so I cannot make my mind… should I save those 400 USD to spend in Utah or go out and visit new places?
I know I can´t go wrong anyway, but I will appreciate your comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 2 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 3 Nashville Questions
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 6 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 7 Road trip From St.louis to South Dakota. Is it Safe?
- 8 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 9 Cape Cod
- 10 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 11 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 12 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 13 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 14 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 15 reliable transportation across florida
- 16 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 17 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 18 Las Vegas loop
- 19 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 20 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Uber and Miami
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 25 Itinary for Maui - help please