I am planning a Ski trip next February. I am flying non-stop from Argentina to NY and then to Salt Lake City. Since I skied in Utah last year, I was wondering whether I should take two days to head WY and visit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (one day each, then fly back to SLC). The Airfare from SLC to JAC is 400 USD, is it worth it for only two days?
I enjoyed skiing in Utah very much last year, I am an intermediate/Advanced skier, skied mostly Blues and Black (not double diamonds). I also heard that Jackson Hole is a tough mountain, so I cannot make my mind… should I save those 400 USD to spend in Utah or go out and visit new places?
I know I can´t go wrong anyway, but I will appreciate your comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 2 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 3 flagstaff
- 4 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 5 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 6 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 7 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 8 sugestions
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 10 Rules of the NY Subway
- 11 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 12 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 13 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 14 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 15 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 16 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 17 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 18 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 19 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 20 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 21 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas