I'll be traveling home from Rome, Italy to Charlotte, NC in May 2011. I have a connection in Atlanta and am actually wanting to just stay with family in Atlanta for a few days and driving home to Charlotte later. Would I be charged anything extra if I just skipped the last leg of my flight (from ATL to CLT)? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL Error Configuration CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL Technical HELPLINE
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 Big Sur Help!!
- 6 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 7 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 8 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 13 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 17 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 18 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 19 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 20 Las Vegas trip report
- 21 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 22 10 Days in Maine
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 25 sugestions