I'll be traveling home from Rome, Italy to Charlotte, NC in May 2011. I have a connection in Atlanta and am actually wanting to just stay with family in Atlanta for a few days and driving home to Charlotte later. Would I be charged anything extra if I just skipped the last leg of my flight (from ATL to CLT)? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 4 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 5 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 6 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 7 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 8 Kauai in November
- 9 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 10 Hawaii - where?
- 11 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 12 what western states to spend the most time in
- 13 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 14 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 15 Little Compton, RI
- 16 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 17 Moab UT Accommendations
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 20 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 21 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 22 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 25 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants