I'll be traveling home from Rome, Italy to Charlotte, NC in May 2011. I have a connection in Atlanta and am actually wanting to just stay with family in Atlanta for a few days and driving home to Charlotte later. Would I be charged anything extra if I just skipped the last leg of my flight (from ATL to CLT)? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/nitric-muscle-uptake/
- 2 http://www.healthybooklet.com/3-week-diet/
- 3 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/derma-reflexion/
- 4 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 6 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 7 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 8 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 10 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 13 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 14 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 15 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 Nashville Never Been
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 23 New orleans recs for family
- 24 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 25 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?