I'll be traveling home from Rome, Italy to Charlotte, NC in May 2011. I have a connection in Atlanta and am actually wanting to just stay with family in Atlanta for a few days and driving home to Charlotte later. Would I be charged anything extra if I just skipped the last leg of my flight (from ATL to CLT)? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 2 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 3 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 7 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 8 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 9 Downtown Denver hotel
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 12 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 13 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 14 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 San Diego VRBO area
- 17 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Muir Woods in October
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 22 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 23 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 24 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line