I'll be traveling home from Rome, Italy to Charlotte, NC in May 2011. I have a connection in Atlanta and am actually wanting to just stay with family in Atlanta for a few days and driving home to Charlotte later. Would I be charged anything extra if I just skipped the last leg of my flight (from ATL to CLT)? Thanks!
Skipping final leg of Return Flight--Delta
- 1 California, Northern
- 2 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Seatlle, WA
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Around North America (cruise)
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 21 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 25 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.