I have read some other messages about skipping the last leg of your return flight but need some clarification on our itinerary. There are 5 people traveling round trip from stl to lim with a layover in atl using Delta. W e bought all the tickets on one confirmation and used one credit card. One of the passengers needs to travel to phl on our return date and doesn't want to fly to stl . He would like to buy a ticket from atl to phl and skip the atl to stl. Would this do anything to the other 4 passengers flights? Thanks
skip last leg of delta flight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 3 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 4 California road trip
- 5 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 ONP help
- 9 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 12 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 13 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 14 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 15 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 16 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 17 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 18 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 19 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 Seattle: Something Different?
- 22 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?