I have read some other messages about skipping the last leg of your return flight but need some clarification on our itinerary. There are 5 people traveling round trip from stl to lim with a layover in atl using Delta. W e bought all the tickets on one confirmation and used one credit card. One of the passengers needs to travel to phl on our return date and doesn't want to fly to stl . He would like to buy a ticket from atl to phl and skip the atl to stl. Would this do anything to the other 4 passengers flights? Thanks
skip last leg of delta flight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 4 Atlanta with kids
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 7 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 11 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 17 Family Camp in Maine
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier