Could someone please recommend the best place to ski in the week before Thanksgiving. My friend and I (late 20s single guys who like nightlife as well as excellent slopes) are both intermediate skiers, and neither of us have ever been skiing out west before (we're from NYC). From scanning through the messages on this board, it seems like Vail may be the biggest mountain and the Sonnenalp the best hotel? We want quality, but of course we don't want to blow out all our savings on this trip. Thanks much in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 0nline : Facebook Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:844:291:6706 Facebook 24*
- 2 Search for Best Travel Agency for India Ends on Vue India
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 4 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 5 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 8 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 9 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 10 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 11 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 12 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 13 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 14 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 15 Boston area hotels
- 16 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 17 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Great Falls or Helena?
- 21 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 22 What to request?
- 23 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 24 What to see in Portland
- 25 How much cash do you travel with?