Could someone please recommend the best place to ski in the week before Thanksgiving. My friend and I (late 20s single guys who like nightlife as well as excellent slopes) are both intermediate skiers, and neither of us have ever been skiing out west before (we're from NYC). From scanning through the messages on this board, it seems like Vail may be the biggest mountain and the Sonnenalp the best hotel? We want quality, but of course we don't want to blow out all our savings on this trip. Thanks much in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do in Toronto
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 4 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 5 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 6 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 9 Miami airport--safety??
- 10 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 11 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 12 US whole month of January where to
- 13 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 14 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 15 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 16 Recent Spam Attacks
- 17 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 18 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 19 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 20 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 21 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 22 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 23 Baltimore Weekend
- 24 Dinosaur National Monument
- 25 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon