Could someone please recommend the best place to ski in the week before Thanksgiving. My friend and I (late 20s single guys who like nightlife as well as excellent slopes) are both intermediate skiers, and neither of us have ever been skiing out west before (we're from NYC). From scanning through the messages on this board, it seems like Vail may be the biggest mountain and the Sonnenalp the best hotel? We want quality, but of course we don't want to blow out all our savings on this trip. Thanks much in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Back from the Big Easy
- 2 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Parka in PA during February?
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 9 Cross country tips
- 10 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 18 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 19 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 20 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 21 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 24 IAH to HOU Questions
- 25 Jazzfest side trips