Could someone please recommend the best place to ski in the week before Thanksgiving. My friend and I (late 20s single guys who like nightlife as well as excellent slopes) are both intermediate skiers, and neither of us have ever been skiing out west before (we're from NYC). From scanning through the messages on this board, it seems like Vail may be the biggest mountain and the Sonnenalp the best hotel? We want quality, but of course we don't want to blow out all our savings on this trip. Thanks much in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 2 Cape cod Labor Day
- 3 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 4 US Open Tennis
- 5 Steamboat in August
- 6 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 7 Hawaii with limited time
- 8 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 9 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 10 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 11 Grand Teton Questions
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 15 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 16 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 17 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 18 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 19 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 24 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 25 Los Angeles - 2 Days