Could someone please recommend the best place to ski in the week before Thanksgiving. My friend and I (late 20s single guys who like nightlife as well as excellent slopes) are both intermediate skiers, and neither of us have ever been skiing out west before (we're from NYC). From scanning through the messages on this board, it seems like Vail may be the biggest mountain and the Sonnenalp the best hotel? We want quality, but of course we don't want to blow out all our savings on this trip. Thanks much in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to Monterey to Yosemite
- 2 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 One day in Dallas
- 5 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 6 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 7 Biloxi Suggestions
- 8 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 9 4 Days in LV
- 10 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 11 Michigan advice needed
- 12 louisiana bayou
- 13 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 14 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 15 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 16 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 17 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 18 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 19 October in Colorado
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Yosemite Valley showers
- 22 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 23 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 24 LegoLand Florida
- 25 Casual dinner in the theater district