Could someone please recommend the best place to ski in the week before Thanksgiving. My friend and I (late 20s single guys who like nightlife as well as excellent slopes) are both intermediate skiers, and neither of us have ever been skiing out west before (we're from NYC). From scanning through the messages on this board, it seems like Vail may be the biggest mountain and the Sonnenalp the best hotel? We want quality, but of course we don't want to blow out all our savings on this trip. Thanks much in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 2 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 5 Yellowstone
- 6 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 7 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 8 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 9 Redwoods National Park
- 10 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 11 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 12 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 13 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 14 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 15 New Mexico in May
- 16 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 17 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 18 Traveling Alone
- 19 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 20 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 21 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 22 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 23 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 24 Arizona in late January
- 25 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans