Could someone please recommend the best place to ski in the week before Thanksgiving. My friend and I (late 20s single guys who like nightlife as well as excellent slopes) are both intermediate skiers, and neither of us have ever been skiing out west before (we're from NYC). From scanning through the messages on this board, it seems like Vail may be the biggest mountain and the Sonnenalp the best hotel? We want quality, but of course we don't want to blow out all our savings on this trip. Thanks much in advance for any advice.
Skiing in November--best place?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 5 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 10 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 11 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 16 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 17 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 20 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 21 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 22 Jersey City Parking
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Washington DC Metro
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,