My sister and I would like to go downhill skiing in New England in late Feb for about 10 days. We both have skied before but would still consider ourselves beginners. We would like easy slopes rather than anything too difficult.
We are not into a lot of night-life but would like some restaurants and bars to visit.
Any recommendations on where to go?
Many thanks, Laura.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 4 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 5 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 6 Northern California Gardens.
- 7 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 11 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 12 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 13 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 14 Arches or Zion?
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 16 Dallas airport to bush library
- 17 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 18 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 19 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 20 Providence RI Waterfire
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 23 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 24 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 25 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th