My sister and I would like to go downhill skiing in New England in late Feb for about 10 days. We both have skied before but would still consider ourselves beginners. We would like easy slopes rather than anything too difficult.
We are not into a lot of night-life but would like some restaurants and bars to visit.
Any recommendations on where to go?
Many thanks, Laura.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 2 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 3 4th of July in Chicago
- 4 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 5 Yosemite Hike
- 6 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 7 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 8 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 9 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 10 Bucket List
- 11 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 12 Colorado Hiking in September
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 16 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 17 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 18 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 19 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 20 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 21 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 22 48 Hours in NYC
- 23 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 24 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 25 The District by Hilton Club