My sister and I would like to go downhill skiing in New England in late Feb for about 10 days. We both have skied before but would still consider ourselves beginners. We would like easy slopes rather than anything too difficult.
We are not into a lot of night-life but would like some restaurants and bars to visit.
Any recommendations on where to go?
Many thanks, Laura.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 cruising the Mississippi river
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 Offgrid SC Tree House Adventure - Video
- 4 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 5 http://www.healthboostup.com/spartagen-xt-reviews/
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 8 Juneau cruise stop
- 9 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 10 Niagara Falls.
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 14 New England Canada Road Trip
- 15 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 16 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 25 Nilichik Ak.