My sister and I would like to go downhill skiing in New England in late Feb for about 10 days. We both have skied before but would still consider ourselves beginners. We would like easy slopes rather than anything too difficult.
We are not into a lot of night-life but would like some restaurants and bars to visit.
Any recommendations on where to go?
Many thanks, Laura.
Skiing in New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Circle Oahu / luau
- 3 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Cape Cod in early April
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 united and carry-ons
- 20 Portland Maine Hotels
- 21 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 24 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York