My sister and I would like to go downhill skiing in New England in late Feb for about 10 days. We both have skied before but would still consider ourselves beginners. We would like easy slopes rather than anything too difficult.
We are not into a lot of night-life but would like some restaurants and bars to visit.
Any recommendations on where to go?
Many thanks, Laura.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Later Winter around Mobile
- 2 Rafting the Colorado
- 3 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 4 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Coffee in Boston?
- 11 Nashville Never Been
- 12 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 16 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 17 Traveling in winter
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 20 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 New orleans recs for family
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Uber boston