My sister and I would like to go downhill skiing in New England in late Feb for about 10 days. We both have skied before but would still consider ourselves beginners. We would like easy slopes rather than anything too difficult.
We are not into a lot of night-life but would like some restaurants and bars to visit.
Any recommendations on where to go?
Many thanks, Laura.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FIX-Freezing issues : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 MAIL 24*7
- 2 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 3 Universal Studios vacation
- 4 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 5 Rules of the NY Subway
- 6 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 7 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 8 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 9 1 more Minnesota location?
- 10 Dividing time in Glacier
- 11 Loop Road Trip from Seattle
- 12 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 15 Williams to Winslow and beyond, heading across the country
- 16 Things to do on a rainy Monday in Westerly
- 17 10 Days in Maine
- 18 Day tour to Grand Canyon From Sedona
- 19 Vermont first-timers
- 20 Alaska trip planning-Juneau, Glacier Bay, Haines & Skagway
- 21 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 22 Ideas for a Road Trip from Seattle to San Francisco
- 23 5 day SFO - LV - Grand Canyon trip
- 24 Need $4000-$5000 budget Tavel ideas
- 25 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans