I was searching for kid friendly ski resorts and found one that looks great. It's called Sundown near Dubuque. Am I nuts for considering a ski trip with my 7 year old to IOWA?? I mean, I didn't even know they had mountains in Iowa!! Anyway, looks fun and inexpensive. Considering Presidents Day weekend in February. Anyone familiar with it?
Skiing in Iowa!??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Yes, there are coyotes in Manhattan
- 4 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 5 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 6 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 7 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 8 las vegas cabana reservations
- 9 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 10 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 11 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 12 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 13 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 14 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning
- 16 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 17 new york subway help please
- 18 Boston to see Sargent works
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 21 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 22 Moving out of states from Florida
- 23 Atlanta to LA
- 24 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 25 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL