We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 2 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 3 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 4 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 5 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 6 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 8 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 What is there to do on MAUI
- 11 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 Hawaii Help
- 16 Summer in Michigan
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 18 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 19 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 20 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 21 Rafting the Colorado
- 22 Glacier National Park
- 23 5 nights stay RMNP
- 24 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 25 New York City - Wasington February 2017
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??