We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 2 Washington DC in Spring?
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 6 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Weekend in NYC
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 23 Richmond highlights?
- 24 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 25 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness