We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions