We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 los angeles restaurants
- 9 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 10 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 18 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 19 NW Houston restaurant help
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 21 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 22 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 23 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 24 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 25 charleston during Christmas Week