We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Big Sur Help!!
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 5 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 9 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 10 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 12 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 13 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 14 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 19 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 20 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 21 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 24 10 Days in Maine
- 25 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??