We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 las vegas anyone
- 2 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 3 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 4 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 5 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 6 Finding Steve Perry
- 7 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 8 Zika Questions
- 9 Zika virus help,please
- 10 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 11 One day coastal New England fall foliage
- 12 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 Cross-Country trip advice
- 15 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 16 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 17 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 18 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 20 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 21 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 22 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 23 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 24 Yoga Retreats
- 25 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??