We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-rx/
- 2 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 3 5 Days near Denver
- 4 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 5 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 6 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 20 Days Road Trip
- 9 Briefly, in WNY
- 10 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 11 Denver to Yellowstone
- 12 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 15 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 16 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 17 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 18 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 19 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 20 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 21 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 22 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 23 hotel in NYC
- 24 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 25 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??