We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 2 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 3 Bryce and Zion planning
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 6 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 7 Boston with baby
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 10 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 11 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 12 Sacramento Hotel
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 15 Philly Itinerary Help
- 16 4 days road trip southern New England
- 17 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 18 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 19 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 20 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 21 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 22 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 23 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 24 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 25 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??