We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Live Stream
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 4 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 5 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 6 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 7 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 8 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 9 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 10 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 11 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 14 Rhode Island Get Away
- 15 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 16 Vancouver to Washington State
- 17 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 18 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 19 Glacier National Park 2018
- 20 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 21 Adirondacks trip repot
- 22 New England Tour
- 23 Carmel CA lodging
- 24 Driving CA 395
- 25 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??