We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??
- 1 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 2 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 6 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 7 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 8 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 9 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 12 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 13 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 14 Middlebury vt quickie
- 15 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 16 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 17 NYC
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 21 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 22 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 23 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 24 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 25 hello guys....