We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 4 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 5 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 10 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 11 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 5 week in US/Mexico
- 16 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 17 10 day trip to California
- 18 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 Week in October in Maine