We will be visiting family in Broomfield and driving to Breck for 2 days of skiing a few days after Christmas. We had planned to drive from Broomfield to Breck early in the morning so teen boys can start an all day lesson at 10 am. Then we will stay in Breck for one night and ski again the next day. Are we crazy for trying to drive that distance at that time of year and expect to arrive by 9am? How much time should we allow? Are there any inexpensive motels between Broomfield and Breck where we could stay the night before to cut out some of the distance? Since we have only 2 days to ski we want to make the best of our time w/o going broke! I know this is weather dependent but would like some input. We are from Midwest and have never been skiing in CO before. Thanks!
Skiing at Breck. Driving from Broomfield
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 3 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 4 Meredith New Hampshire
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 8 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 9 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 13 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 17 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 NYC
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 Michigan Beaches
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?