We will be visiting family in Broomfield and driving to Breck for 2 days of skiing a few days after Christmas. We had planned to drive from Broomfield to Breck early in the morning so teen boys can start an all day lesson at 10 am. Then we will stay in Breck for one night and ski again the next day. Are we crazy for trying to drive that distance at that time of year and expect to arrive by 9am? How much time should we allow? Are there any inexpensive motels between Broomfield and Breck where we could stay the night before to cut out some of the distance? Since we have only 2 days to ski we want to make the best of our time w/o going broke! I know this is weather dependent but would like some input. We are from Midwest and have never been skiing in CO before. Thanks!
Skiing at Breck. Driving from Broomfield
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 3 Orlando for Work
- 4 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 8 Breckenridge in October
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 11 Chicago Questions
- 12 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 13 NBA tickets??
- 14 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 15 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 16 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 17 charlotte
- 18 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope