We will be visiting family in Broomfield and driving to Breck for 2 days of skiing a few days after Christmas. We had planned to drive from Broomfield to Breck early in the morning so teen boys can start an all day lesson at 10 am. Then we will stay in Breck for one night and ski again the next day. Are we crazy for trying to drive that distance at that time of year and expect to arrive by 9am? How much time should we allow? Are there any inexpensive motels between Broomfield and Breck where we could stay the night before to cut out some of the distance? Since we have only 2 days to ski we want to make the best of our time w/o going broke! I know this is weather dependent but would like some input. We are from Midwest and have never been skiing in CO before. Thanks!
Skiing at Breck. Driving from Broomfield
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 4 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 san fran sightseeing
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 21 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 24 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 25 Colorado Skiing