We will be visiting family in Broomfield and driving to Breck for 2 days of skiing a few days after Christmas. We had planned to drive from Broomfield to Breck early in the morning so teen boys can start an all day lesson at 10 am. Then we will stay in Breck for one night and ski again the next day. Are we crazy for trying to drive that distance at that time of year and expect to arrive by 9am? How much time should we allow? Are there any inexpensive motels between Broomfield and Breck where we could stay the night before to cut out some of the distance? Since we have only 2 days to ski we want to make the best of our time w/o going broke! I know this is weather dependent but would like some input. We are from Midwest and have never been skiing in CO before. Thanks!
Skiing at Breck. Driving from Broomfield
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 4 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 7 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?