We will be visiting family in Broomfield and driving to Breck for 2 days of skiing a few days after Christmas. We had planned to drive from Broomfield to Breck early in the morning so teen boys can start an all day lesson at 10 am. Then we will stay in Breck for one night and ski again the next day. Are we crazy for trying to drive that distance at that time of year and expect to arrive by 9am? How much time should we allow? Are there any inexpensive motels between Broomfield and Breck where we could stay the night before to cut out some of the distance? Since we have only 2 days to ski we want to make the best of our time w/o going broke! I know this is weather dependent but would like some input. We are from Midwest and have never been skiing in CO before. Thanks!
Skiing at Breck. Driving from Broomfield
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 4 Judo in California?
- 5 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 16 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 St. Augustine, Florida