We will be visiting family in Broomfield and driving to Breck for 2 days of skiing a few days after Christmas. We had planned to drive from Broomfield to Breck early in the morning so teen boys can start an all day lesson at 10 am. Then we will stay in Breck for one night and ski again the next day. Are we crazy for trying to drive that distance at that time of year and expect to arrive by 9am? How much time should we allow? Are there any inexpensive motels between Broomfield and Breck where we could stay the night before to cut out some of the distance? Since we have only 2 days to ski we want to make the best of our time w/o going broke! I know this is weather dependent but would like some input. We are from Midwest and have never been skiing in CO before. Thanks!
Skiing at Breck. Driving from Broomfield
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 4 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 5 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 6 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 7 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 10 Williamsburg VA
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 A Visit to Charleston
- 13 Restos in Boca Raton
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 18 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 19 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Boston Area College Tour