We will be visiting family in Broomfield and driving to Breck for 2 days of skiing a few days after Christmas. We had planned to drive from Broomfield to Breck early in the morning so teen boys can start an all day lesson at 10 am. Then we will stay in Breck for one night and ski again the next day. Are we crazy for trying to drive that distance at that time of year and expect to arrive by 9am? How much time should we allow? Are there any inexpensive motels between Broomfield and Breck where we could stay the night before to cut out some of the distance? Since we have only 2 days to ski we want to make the best of our time w/o going broke! I know this is weather dependent but would like some input. We are from Midwest and have never been skiing in CO before. Thanks!
Skiing at Breck. Driving from Broomfield
- 1 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 2 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 3 Savannah restaurants
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 9 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 10 Denver 1 day in denver
- 11 Boston and surrounding area
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice