We will be visiting family in Broomfield and driving to Breck for 2 days of skiing a few days after Christmas. We had planned to drive from Broomfield to Breck early in the morning so teen boys can start an all day lesson at 10 am. Then we will stay in Breck for one night and ski again the next day. Are we crazy for trying to drive that distance at that time of year and expect to arrive by 9am? How much time should we allow? Are there any inexpensive motels between Broomfield and Breck where we could stay the night before to cut out some of the distance? Since we have only 2 days to ski we want to make the best of our time w/o going broke! I know this is weather dependent but would like some input. We are from Midwest and have never been skiing in CO before. Thanks!
Skiing at Breck. Driving from Broomfield
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California
- 2 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 3 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 4 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Boston suggestions
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 13 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 14 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 15 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 17 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 18 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 19 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 20 Ben Landa
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 West Coast Road Trip
- 25 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary