We will be visiting family in Broomfield and driving to Breck for 2 days of skiing a few days after Christmas. We had planned to drive from Broomfield to Breck early in the morning so teen boys can start an all day lesson at 10 am. Then we will stay in Breck for one night and ski again the next day. Are we crazy for trying to drive that distance at that time of year and expect to arrive by 9am? How much time should we allow? Are there any inexpensive motels between Broomfield and Breck where we could stay the night before to cut out some of the distance? Since we have only 2 days to ski we want to make the best of our time w/o going broke! I know this is weather dependent but would like some input. We are from Midwest and have never been skiing in CO before. Thanks!
Skiing at Breck. Driving from Broomfield
- 1 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 4 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 5 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Newport, RI Questions
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 Car trip from Seattle
- 13 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 17 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 18 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 19 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 20 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 21 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 22 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 23 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Central Coast of Maine in August