Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 2 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 3 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 4 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 5 Retiring in Florida
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Help with first time
- 8 NJ to Florida drive
- 9 Hawaii - where?
- 10 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 11 From the Vine to the Vat
- 12 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 13 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 14 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 15 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 16 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 17 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 18 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 19 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 20 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 21 Brain Booster Formula Brain Plus Iq
- 22 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 25 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs