Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 2 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 3 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 4 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 5 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 6 South Carolina
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 trip to Acadia National Park
- 9 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 10 Austin with Kids
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 12 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 14 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 15 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 16 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 17 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 18 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 19 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 20 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 21 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 22 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 23 September southwest utah
- 24 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 25 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit