Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 18 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 21 Colorado in the summer!
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 24 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?