Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
- 1 Hotel near Public Theater
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 7 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 One day in Washington DC
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?