Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans Motel Question
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 Getting to Key West
- 4 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 5 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 7 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 9 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 10 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 11 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 12 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 13 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 14 Happy Hour
- 15 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 16 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 17 road trip Houston-NJ
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 20 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 21 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th