Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September Road Trip in New England
- 2 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 3 Amish
- 4 Hilton Head restaurants
- 5 Advice on tipping
- 6 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 7 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 8 Road trip October
- 9 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 10 United Nations tours
- 11 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 12 national/state park in November
- 13 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 14 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Cayo Costa State Park
- 17 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 18 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 19 Cross Country NH to WA
- 20 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 21 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 22 Road Trip
- 23 2 months in Hawaii!
- 24 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 25 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce