Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 2 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 5 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 6 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 7 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 8 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 9 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 10 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 11 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 12 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 13 USA Round trip 2018
- 14 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 15 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 16 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 17 Daytona Beach and ??
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 San Diego Public Transportation
- 22 Things to do around New York
- 23 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Beach holiday with baby