Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 2 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 3 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 4 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 5 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 6 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 7 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 8 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 9 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 10 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 11 a tourist in DC this February
- 12 Springtime in Florida
- 13 Kings and Sequoia.
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 16 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 17 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 18 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 19 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 20 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 21 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 22 USA October 2016
- 23 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah