Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
- 1 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 2 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 3 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 4 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 5 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 6 Trying To Find a Place
- 7 Logan Express
- 8 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 9 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 10 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 11 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 12 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 13 One day in NYC
- 14 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 15 Columbus food !
- 16 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 17 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 18 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 19 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 20 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 21 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 22 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 23 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 24 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 25 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!