Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 2 Broadway show tickets
- 3 Sedona to Vegas
- 4 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 5 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 6 4th of July in Chicago
- 7 Chicago Cab
- 8 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 9 Restaurants in DC
- 10 Hawk's
- 11 Oahu hotels
- 12 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 13 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 14 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 15 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 16 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 17 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 18 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 19 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 20 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 21 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 22 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 23 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 24 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 25 BYOB in New York City