Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 cruising the Mississippi river
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 Offgrid SC Tree House Adventure - Video
- 4 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 5 http://www.healthboostup.com/spartagen-xt-reviews/
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 8 Juneau cruise stop
- 9 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 10 Niagara Falls.
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 14 New England Canada Road Trip
- 15 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 16 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 25 Nilichik Ak.