Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 4 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 5 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 6 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 7 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 8 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 12 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 13 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 14 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 15 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 18 Utah National Parks visit
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 21 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 22 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 23 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 24 Maui where to stay help
- 25 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)