Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 4 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 5 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 8 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 9 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 10 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 11 Skagway
- 12 Retiring in NM?
- 13 Chicago to Charleston
- 14 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 15 How many states have you been to?
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 21 Honeymoon out west.
- 22 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 23 Route Planning for East USA
- 24 Utah National Parks visit
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?