Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 2 Rental Services
- 3 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 4 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Safety in New Orleans
- 7 Montana- what are must see places?
- 8 Road to Hana
- 9 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 10 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 11 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 22 Orlando parks advice
- 23 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices