Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 2 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 3 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 Middle America in October
- 11 New York City Christmas Trip
- 12 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 13 visit to HIghLine
- 14 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?