Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 2 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 3 Places to stay in TX...?
- 4 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 5 driving from LA to Portland
- 6 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 7 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 8 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 9 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 10 Parking fine
- 11 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 12 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 13 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 14 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 15 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 16 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 17 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 18 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 19 Pittsburgh Trip
- 20 11 days SE coast road trip
- 21 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 22 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 23 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 24 Road trip from and back to New York
- 25 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights