Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 6 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 9 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 10 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 11 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 12 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 15 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 16 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 17 Denver 1 day in denver
- 18 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 19 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Burlington VT day trip
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 24 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 25 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans