Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 2 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 3 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 4 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 5 Road trip advice needed please
- 6 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 7 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 8 florida gulf coast
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 14 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 17 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 18 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 19 Family Trip advice please?!
- 20 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 24 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 25 Big Island and Kauai questions