Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 2 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 3 Nashville Questions
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 6 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 7 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 8 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 13 Driving to Naples fl
- 14 Beaches in Florida
- 15 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 16 What to do in San Diego
- 17 Disney for Florida residents
- 18 Our Boston Getaway
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 21 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 22 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 23 40th in Key West
- 24 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday