Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 2 9-10 day trip to WA
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 6 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 7 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 8 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 9 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 10 Kauai planning help
- 11 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 14 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 15 California Trip
- 16 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 17 Need help nailing down the details
- 18 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 19 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 20 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 21 Turo?
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 24 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 25 Tohono Chul Tucson?