Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 8 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 San Diego Little Italy
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 Healdsburg tips
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?