Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 2 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 3 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 4 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 5 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 6 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 7 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 8 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 9 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 10 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 11 best of yellowstone
- 12 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 13 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 19 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 22 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 23 San Diego with Kids
- 24 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 25 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.