Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Restaurants
- 2 Short Oregon Trip
- 3 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 4 usa roadtrip
- 5 Hawaii and...where?
- 6 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 7 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 8 How much time in Badlands?
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 11 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 12 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 13 Chicago 2017
- 14 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 15 Christmas in Colorado
- 16 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 17 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 18 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 19 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 20 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 21 Marfa/Big Bend
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 JFK to Washington
- 24 Phoenix for the weekend
- 25 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?