Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
- 1 Buy Facebook and Google fans
- 2 Around North America (cruise)
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)