Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 2 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 3 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 4 Southwest road trip
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 7 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 8 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 9 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 12 Safety Concerns
- 13 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 16 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 17 Alaska independent tour for group
- 18 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 19 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 20 Sedona for a Month
- 21 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 22 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 23 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 24 40th in Key West
- 25 Downtown Chicago