Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 day cruise from Boston
- 2 best binocular for travel
- 3 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 4 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 5 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 6 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 7 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 8 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 9 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 12 Seattle Hotels
- 13 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 14 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 15 Providence question
- 16 Cayo Costa State Park
- 17 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 18 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 19 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 20 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 21 Yosemite Visit
- 22 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 23 2 months in Hawaii!
- 24 Lake George
- 25 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one