Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to San Francisco
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 4 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 5 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 8 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 9 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 10 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 11 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 14 Budget NYC hotel
- 15 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 16 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 22 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 23 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship