Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tollfree: YAHOO MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 8 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 9 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 10 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 Universal Studios vacation
- 13 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 14 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 15 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 16 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 17 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 18 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 21 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 22 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 23 Dividing time in Glacier
- 24 My travels to Monument Valley
- 25 Miami for 2 days