Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 4 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 5 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 6 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 7 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 8 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 11 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 12 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 13 Boston waterfront Italian
- 14 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 15 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 16 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 17 Kids Vacation Place
- 18 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 19 Napa valley getaway
- 20 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 21 Day in Spokane
- 22 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 23 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 24 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 25 Aug. cruise wardrobe