Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 Moving from VA to CT
- 4 New Orleans pictures
- 5 New York City in April
- 6 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 14 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 15 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 18 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 19 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 20 Dining in Manhattan
- 21 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 22 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 23 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 24 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 25 san fran sightseeing