Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 Back from the Big Easy
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 March in New Mexico
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 11 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 12 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 Cross country tips
- 16 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 17 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Parka in PA during February?
- 20 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 23 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 24 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 25 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?