Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 2 http://www.menfitnessreviews.com/probioslim-reviews/
- 3 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 Coffee in Boston?
- 9 Nashville Never Been
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 Traveling in winter
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 18 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 New orleans recs for family
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Later Winter around Mobile
- 23 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip