We (a group of 4)are hiking the Chilkoot Trail in August ending in Skagway on a Tuesday afternoon after a return on the train. On Friday evening we are leaving from Seward on a cruise back to Vancouver. I've been trying to figure out the best way to get from Skagway to Seward and would appreciate any ideas. Here is what I've come up with so far: take the ferry to Juneau, fly to Anchorage and either rent a car or take a bus to Seward. This takes quite a bit of time and needs a hotel in each place. Help
Skagway to Seward in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 4 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 8 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 9 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 10 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 20 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 21 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?