We (a group of 4)are hiking the Chilkoot Trail in August ending in Skagway on a Tuesday afternoon after a return on the train. On Friday evening we are leaving from Seward on a cruise back to Vancouver. I've been trying to figure out the best way to get from Skagway to Seward and would appreciate any ideas. Here is what I've come up with so far: take the ferry to Juneau, fly to Anchorage and either rent a car or take a bus to Seward. This takes quite a bit of time and needs a hotel in each place. Help
Skagway to Seward in August
View all United States activity »
- 1 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 2 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 3 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 4 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 5 SmarterVegas Question
- 6 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 7 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 8 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 9 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 10 West Coast Road Trip
- 11 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 12 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 13 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 14 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 15 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 16 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 17 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 18 Quick trip on US34 to Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 20 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 21 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 22 SF Activities
- 23 Trip to New Orleans
- 24 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 25 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February