Has anyone taken America by rail train to the Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. The round trip is 14days, meals, and Hotels are included. Meski and Sheski (my wife and I) are quite excited with the prospect of seeing the sights without the hassle of driving, parking and finding a place to eat. No arguments over wrong turns, being able to see the sights rather than watching the road, and not having to find accommodations. Almost too good to be true. Is it as good as it sounds? Help! Been there Done that let us know.
SIX NATIONAL TREASURES BY TRAIN Americabyrail.com
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 San Diego Little Italy
- 8 Key West Hotel in January
- 9 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 Healdsburg tips
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 16 los angeles restaurants
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 19 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 20 Calf trip
- 21 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 West Maui Restaurants
- 24 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 25 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014