Has anyone taken America by rail train to the Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. The round trip is 14days, meals, and Hotels are included. Meski and Sheski (my wife and I) are quite excited with the prospect of seeing the sights without the hassle of driving, parking and finding a place to eat. No arguments over wrong turns, being able to see the sights rather than watching the road, and not having to find accommodations. Almost too good to be true. Is it as good as it sounds? Help! Been there Done that let us know.
SIX NATIONAL TREASURES BY TRAIN Americabyrail.com
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 6 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 Rafting near Denali
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 16 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 17 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 New York City Restaurants