Has anyone taken America by rail train to the Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. The round trip is 14days, meals, and Hotels are included. Meski and Sheski (my wife and I) are quite excited with the prospect of seeing the sights without the hassle of driving, parking and finding a place to eat. No arguments over wrong turns, being able to see the sights rather than watching the road, and not having to find accommodations. Almost too good to be true. Is it as good as it sounds? Help! Been there Done that let us know.
SIX NATIONAL TREASURES BY TRAIN Americabyrail.com
View all United States activity »
- 1 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 2 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 3 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 One day in Washington DC
- 10 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 13 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 14 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 15 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 16 RIP Judy Rogers
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 19 Boston area
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 22 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 23 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond