Has anyone taken America by rail train to the Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. The round trip is 14days, meals, and Hotels are included. Meski and Sheski (my wife and I) are quite excited with the prospect of seeing the sights without the hassle of driving, parking and finding a place to eat. No arguments over wrong turns, being able to see the sights rather than watching the road, and not having to find accommodations. Almost too good to be true. Is it as good as it sounds? Help! Been there Done that let us know.
SIX NATIONAL TREASURES BY TRAIN Americabyrail.com
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Question about Miami travel
- 4 Salt Lake City
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 11 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 12 Locker at JFK
- 13 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 14 San Diego grocery stores
- 15 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 18 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 19 Key Largo, FL
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 23 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 24 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March