My family and I are going to Gordonsville VA in July. DC is only 90 miles away so we want to visit it while there. Can anyone give us advise on the best way to do that? I'm trying to find a cheap tour. The best I found was $31.50. Is it possible to park our car and walk to the main attractions? Is public transporation possible? Thanks for any tips/advise/etc.
Siteseeing in Washington DC
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 3 Seward to Anchorage
- 4 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 5 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 6 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 7 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 8 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 11 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 12 Car trip from Seattle
- 13 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 14 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 17 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 18 Savannah restaurants
- 19 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 24 Retiring in Colorado
- 25 Pick up north of Boston Logan