Based on past experience would this be considered a good time to see the leaves changing on the Blue Ridge Parkway to the north and south of Asheville? Would you be making reservations now for this busy time of the year? If anyone has any suggestions on moderate scale hotels/b&bs would be appreciated around $100 or less per night this would be appreciated.
Single "Leaf Peeper" planning a October 15-20th trip to Ashville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 2 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 3 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 ONP help
- 6 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 7 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 8 Road Tour in Usa
- 9 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 10 So you love handbags!
- 11 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 12 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 17 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 18 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 19 Re-Visit DC
- 20 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 21 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami