Based on past experience would this be considered a good time to see the leaves changing on the Blue Ridge Parkway to the north and south of Asheville? Would you be making reservations now for this busy time of the year? If anyone has any suggestions on moderate scale hotels/b&bs would be appreciated around $100 or less per night this would be appreciated.
Single "Leaf Peeper" planning a October 15-20th trip to Ashville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 2 Myrtle Beach
- 3 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Colorado in the summer!
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 Washington DC Metro
- 13 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 14 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 19 Travel West Coast
- 20 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Wine Country Picnic
- 23 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 24 Road trip through the south
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara