I'm planning a trip to Providence and NewPort in Oct. I'm a single female.
What are the better areas to stay in for a single female?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 3 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 4 The Lighter Side Of Greenbacks Taxes
- 5 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 6 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 7 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 8 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 9 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 10 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 13 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 14 Traveling Alone
- 15 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 16 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 19 Glacier National Park
- 20 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 21 Vegas with toddler twins
- 22 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 23 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 24 Arizona in late January
- 25 New Mexico in May