I'm planning a trip to Providence and NewPort in Oct. I'm a single female.
What are the better areas to stay in for a single female?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 2 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Can anyone recommend a caterer in Minneapolis?
- 8 Route 66
- 9 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 10 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 11 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 13 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 14 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 15 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 16 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 25 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula