my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 R@one=Verizon ☎ 1:800:982 :8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 2 http://www.realsupplementfacts.com/rejuvalex-reviews/
- 3 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 4 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 7 Las vegas and nearby
- 8 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 9 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 10 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 11 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 13 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 14 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 15 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 16 Orlando area weather in June
- 17 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 18 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 19 New Itinerary
- 20 Help with Northwest Trip
- 21 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 22 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 23 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 24 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 25 Trip report--San Diego food experiences