my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Singapore to Yosemite to Grand Canyon to Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 3 Quick Trip to NYC
- 4 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 5 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 6 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 11 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 12 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 16 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 17 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 18 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 19 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Road trip itinerary
- 22 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 23 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?