my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 2 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 3 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 4 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 5 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 6 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 Roadtrip July 2017
- 17 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 18 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 21 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 22 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 23 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 24 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 25 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks