my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 2 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 3 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 4 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 5 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 6 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 7 Help with first time
- 8 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 9 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 10 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 11 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 12 Discounted Rental Car?
- 13 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 14 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 15 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 16 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 17 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 18 BYOB in New York City
- 19 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 20 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 21 Inexpensive family getaways
- 22 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 23 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 24 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 25 New York best app