my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Singapore to Yosemite to Grand Canyon to Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 10 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 11 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone