my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 tissues to your physique in a fast
- 2 http://offersreviews.org/tvolve/
- 3 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/force-factor-volcano/
- 4 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/evelina-collagen-serum/
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 6 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 7 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 8 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 9 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 10 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 11 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 14 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 17 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 San Antonio shopping
- 22 Which island for R&R?
- 23 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 24 blue ridge parkway?
- 25 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte