my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 taking home sand
- 2 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 3 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 4 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 5 Help with driving East to West
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 7 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 Cashless Toll roads.
- 10 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 11 Broken Arrow
- 12 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 13 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 14 Champaigne, Illinois
- 15 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 16 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 17 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 18 Farewell from Ira
- 19 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 20 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 21 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 22 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 23 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 24 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 25 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October