my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Singapore to Yosemite to Grand Canyon to Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah 2
- 2 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 9 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 10 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 14 Small group dining in Napa area
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Montana- what are must see places?
- 17 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 18 Maui - Haleakala
- 19 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 20 Utah restaurants
- 21 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 22 Kauai Garden tours
- 23 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 24 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 25 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't