my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 2 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 5 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 6 First Time to California
- 7 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 10 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 Angels Landing
- 18 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 21 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 24 California RV baby and child seats
- 25 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus