my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Develop Muscle
- 2 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 3 Auto train tips?
- 4 Nashville 2016
- 5 Hotels Houston
- 6 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 7 I40 East in November
- 8 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 9 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 10 My CA itinerary
- 11 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 12 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 13 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 14 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 15 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 16 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 17 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 18 Grand Canyon to LA
- 19 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 22 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 23 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 24 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 25 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week