my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Singapore to Yosemite to Grand Canyon to Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 7 Anyone there to help me!
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Calf trip
- 12 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas