my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Singapore to Yosemite to Grand Canyon to Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast Road Trip
- 2 West Coast Road Trip
- 3 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 4 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 5 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 6 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 7 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 8 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 9 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 10 Car Needed in Austin?
- 11 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 17 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 18 Maui itinerary
- 19 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 20 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 21 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Pirateland SC
- 24 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 25 San Diego with Kids