my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 2 Farewell from Ira
- 3 Pacific coast road trip
- 4 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 5 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 8 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 9 Cabin rental in march
- 10 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 11 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 12 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 13 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 14 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 15 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 16 chicago to hibbing
- 17 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 18 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 19 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 20 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 21 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 22 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 23 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 24 San Diego
- 25 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac