my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 4 fort lauderdale
- 5 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 Redwood National Forest
- 9 What to do in San Diego
- 10 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 11 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 12 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 5 days in Colorado
- 15 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 16 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 17 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 18 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 19 New Hampshire
- 20 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 21 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 22 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 23 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 24 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday