my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 2 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 4 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 5 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 About Us
- 8 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 11 Houston during hurricane
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 19 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 23 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 24 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 25 Hotel to stay in Queens