my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Singapore to Yosemite to Grand Canyon to Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 NBA tickets??
- 5 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 camaro hire in waikiki
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 16 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 17 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 charlotte
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?