my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas/California May 2016
- 2 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 3 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 4 hilicopter tour oahu
- 5 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 6 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 7 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 8 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 9 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 10 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 11 Road trip from and back to New York
- 12 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 13 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 14 Berkshires with a toddler
- 15 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 16 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 17 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 18 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 19 Best way to see Oahu
- 20 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 21 CA coast road trip with kids
- 22 Minnesota to Colorado
- 23 Pittsburgh Trip
- 24 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 25 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids