my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Singapore to Yosemite to Grand Canyon to Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 California road trip
- 4 ONP help
- 5 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 6 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 7 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 8 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 9 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 11 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Road Tour in Usa
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 So you love handbags!
- 16 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 17 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 18 replica designer handbags
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 23 Re-Visit DC
- 24 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 25 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)