my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 2 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 3 Road trip October
- 4 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 5 Road Trip
- 6 2 months in Hawaii!
- 7 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 8 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 9 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 10 San Fransisco hotel
- 11 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 12 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 13 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 14 Amish
- 15 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 16 Cross Country NH to WA
- 17 best binocular for travel
- 18 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 19 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach
- 20 Seattle Hotels
- 21 Cayo Costa State Park
- 22 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 23 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 24 Utah, arizona part three
- 25 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12