my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 2 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 3 San Francisco California
- 4 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 5 Florida Family vacation in California
- 6 Miami and New Orleans
- 7 Louisville in December
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 10 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 13 United Nations tours
- 14 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 15 September Road Trip in New England
- 16 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 17 NYC with 8 yr old
- 18 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 19 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 20 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 21 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 22 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 23 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 24 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 25 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways