my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 2 Nashville restaurants
- 3 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 4 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 5 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 6 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 7 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 8 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 9 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 10 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 11 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 12 MO road trip itinerary
- 13 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 14 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 15 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 16 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 17 Birthday vacation ideas
- 18 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 19 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 20 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 21 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 22 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 23 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 24 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 25 Thanksgiving Road trip California