my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 4 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 5 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 6 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 7 Day in Spokane
- 8 Napa valley getaway
- 9 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 10 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 11 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 12 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 13 Desert Southwest
- 14 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 17 Boston waterfront Italian
- 18 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 Zion and Bryce in July
- 21 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 22 First time, Best business class?
- 23 What to pack
- 24 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 25 summer vacation