my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.alphafuel720site.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 http://top10sideeffects.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 3 I95
- 4 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 5 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 8 San Francisco first visit.
- 9 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 10 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 13 Hawaii Help
- 14 Renting a car with DWAI
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 17 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 20 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 21 Yellowstone in early May
- 22 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 23 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 24 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 25 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs