my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/ameliore-ageless-moisturizer/
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 5 Recent Spam Attacks
- 6 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 7 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 8 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 9 Eastern Seaboard
- 10 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 11 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 12 Miami airport--safety??
- 13 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 14 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 15 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 16 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 17 US whole month of January where to
- 18 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 19 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 20 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 21 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 22 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 23 Cleveland West Side Market
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River