my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 4 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 5 How many states have you been to?
- 6 Honeymoon out west.
- 7 Retiring to Tucson
- 8 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 9 USA, Trip to the south
- 10 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 11 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 12 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 13 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 14 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 15 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 16 Big Sure in June
- 17 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 18 Santa Fe Itineray
- 19 Roadtrip July 2017
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 21 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 22 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour