my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 2 Washington DC to Orlando
- 3 big one ?
- 4 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 5 When you visit NYC, what NYC are you visiting?
- 6 Rental car question
- 7 Laguardia to Niagara Falls (US side)
- 8 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 9 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 10 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 11 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 12 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 13 Florida for a while
- 14 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 15 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 16 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 17 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 18 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 19 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 20 Foliage in Vermont
- 21 Hiking Sandia Mountains
- 22 Grand Canyon hike
- 23 Florida apartments/condos?
- 24 Leesburg VA area restaurants
- 25 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge