my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 2 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 3 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 4 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 5 Clean One bedroom for $50-$70 a week
- 6 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 7 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 8 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 9 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 10 colter cabin or Signal mountain lodge
- 11 questions on hiking in Arches NP
- 12 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 13 Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Yellowstone, Tetons
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 Portland and Seattle for 9 days need help with driving itinerary
- 16 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 17 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 18 Study in America
- 19 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 20 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 21 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 22 Florida Family vacation in California
- 23 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 24 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 25 Philadelphia to Boston