I will be attending a conference next week at the St. Louis Hilton Frontenac and will have some free time to sightsee in the St. Louis area. I haven't lived in the St. Louis for 20 years, so I'm not familiar with what's there now. I know we'll visit the Gateway Arch. I used to like Union Station, but I've read that it's no longer a good place to visit. I've thought of St. Charles, MO. What other ideas might you all have for places that I might suggest to our members?
Sightseeing in St. Louis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii