I will be attending a conference next week at the St. Louis Hilton Frontenac and will have some free time to sightsee in the St. Louis area. I haven't lived in the St. Louis for 20 years, so I'm not familiar with what's there now. I know we'll visit the Gateway Arch. I used to like Union Station, but I've read that it's no longer a good place to visit. I've thought of St. Charles, MO. What other ideas might you all have for places that I might suggest to our members?
Sightseeing in St. Louis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The LOUNGE - Fodor's dirty little secret society
- 2 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 3 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 4 Beach holiday with baby
- 5 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 6 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 9 Seattle hotels
- 10 Things to do around New York
- 11 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 12 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 13 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 19 USA Round trip 2018
- 20 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 21 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 22 Daytona Beach and ??
- 23 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 24 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 25 First visit in New Mexico