My daughter and I will be in LA for 3 days prior to cruise in February. We are staying at the Residence in Beverly Hills. I have been to LA before, daughter not. I would like some suggestions for good tour companies for general sightseeing. I have checked Tripadvisor and many of the companies are specialized. I would like a smaller bus, but can't do the private tours. Also, what are some good, not too expensive restaurants near the Residence Inn. Thanks for suggestions.
Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 4 Big island itinerary
- 5 Thousand Islands
- 6 Best Destination in USA
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 10 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 11 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 12 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 13 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 17 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 18 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 19 New York City and New England
- 20 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 25 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted