My daughter and I will be in LA for 3 days prior to cruise in February. We are staying at the Residence in Beverly Hills. I have been to LA before, daughter not. I would like some suggestions for good tour companies for general sightseeing. I have checked Tripadvisor and many of the companies are specialized. I would like a smaller bus, but can't do the private tours. Also, what are some good, not too expensive restaurants near the Residence Inn. Thanks for suggestions.
Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 New Orleans pictures
- 5 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 6 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 7 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 10 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 14 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 21 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 22 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 25 New Orleans