I'm looking for a good spring break place for a family. Three kids, ages 8,8, & 9.
We'd like to be on the gulf (probably rent a condo). Mostly what I want is a great beach, and family friendly restaurants. Obviously, we don't want to be with the college/MTV crowd
Is Siesta Key a good spring break place, or can you recommend another Florida Gulf Coast place that is? Our spring break is at the end of March (I want it to be warm enough to swim/play at the beach - I know there is no weather guarantee, but I know I need to be further south than north).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 5 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 6 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 7 Arlington funeral plans
- 8 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 11 destin resorts
- 12 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 13 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 14 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 15 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 16 Relocating to the Deep South
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 24 Airfares in the 1970's
- 25 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride