I'm looking for a good spring break place for a family. Three kids, ages 8,8, & 9.
We'd like to be on the gulf (probably rent a condo). Mostly what I want is a great beach, and family friendly restaurants. Obviously, we don't want to be with the college/MTV crowd
Is Siesta Key a good spring break place, or can you recommend another Florida Gulf Coast place that is? Our spring break is at the end of March (I want it to be warm enough to swim/play at the beach - I know there is no weather guarantee, but I know I need to be further south than north).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 incorporate in your diet plan
- 2 Need help with a rough plan
- 3 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 4 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 5 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 6 kauai
- 7 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 8 Hawaii Cruise
- 9 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 10 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 11 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 12 First time to Alaska
- 13 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 14 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 15 Hawaii - where?
- 16 BBQ
- 17 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 18 Anaheim - no car
- 19 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 20 Pacific Northwest
- 21 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 22 Things to do in NYC
- 23 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 24 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 25 24 days out west