I'm looking for a good spring break place for a family. Three kids, ages 8,8, & 9.
We'd like to be on the gulf (probably rent a condo). Mostly what I want is a great beach, and family friendly restaurants. Obviously, we don't want to be with the college/MTV crowd
Is Siesta Key a good spring break place, or can you recommend another Florida Gulf Coast place that is? Our spring break is at the end of March (I want it to be warm enough to swim/play at the beach - I know there is no weather guarantee, but I know I need to be further south than north).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 4 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 5 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 6 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 7 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 8 Train from east cost to west coast
- 9 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 10 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 11 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 12 Arches or Zion?
- 13 Route 66
- 14 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 15 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 18 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 19 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 22 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 23 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST