I'm looking for a good spring break place for a family. Three kids, ages 8,8, & 9.
We'd like to be on the gulf (probably rent a condo). Mostly what I want is a great beach, and family friendly restaurants. Obviously, we don't want to be with the college/MTV crowd
Is Siesta Key a good spring break place, or can you recommend another Florida Gulf Coast place that is? Our spring break is at the end of March (I want it to be warm enough to swim/play at the beach - I know there is no weather guarantee, but I know I need to be further south than north).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 JFK to Washington
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 6 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 7 Maui and Kauai
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 12 Phoenix for the weekend
- 13 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 17 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 24 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 25 Boston Custom House timeshare