I'm looking for a good spring break place for a family. Three kids, ages 8,8, & 9.
We'd like to be on the gulf (probably rent a condo). Mostly what I want is a great beach, and family friendly restaurants. Obviously, we don't want to be with the college/MTV crowd
Is Siesta Key a good spring break place, or can you recommend another Florida Gulf Coast place that is? Our spring break is at the end of March (I want it to be warm enough to swim/play at the beach - I know there is no weather guarantee, but I know I need to be further south than north).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 2 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 4 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 7 Yellowstone
- 8 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 9 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 10 Redwoods National Park
- 11 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 12 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 13 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 14 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 15 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 16 New Mexico in May
- 17 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 18 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 19 Traveling Alone
- 20 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 21 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 22 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 23 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 Arizona in late January