I'm looking for a good spring break place for a family. Three kids, ages 8,8, & 9.
We'd like to be on the gulf (probably rent a condo). Mostly what I want is a great beach, and family friendly restaurants. Obviously, we don't want to be with the college/MTV crowd
Is Siesta Key a good spring break place, or can you recommend another Florida Gulf Coast place that is? Our spring break is at the end of March (I want it to be warm enough to swim/play at the beach - I know there is no weather guarantee, but I know I need to be further south than north).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aol@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 7 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 8 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 road trip
- 18 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 19 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 20 Florida in October
- 21 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 22 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 FLL to Key West
- 25 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??