I'm looking for a good spring break place for a family. Three kids, ages 8,8, & 9.
We'd like to be on the gulf (probably rent a condo). Mostly what I want is a great beach, and family friendly restaurants. Obviously, we don't want to be with the college/MTV crowd
Is Siesta Key a good spring break place, or can you recommend another Florida Gulf Coast place that is? Our spring break is at the end of March (I want it to be warm enough to swim/play at the beach - I know there is no weather guarantee, but I know I need to be further south than north).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 2 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 3 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 4 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 5 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 8 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 11 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 12 Oregon road trip
- 13 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 14 US Open Tennis
- 15 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 16 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 17 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 18 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 19 conflicting restaurant reports
- 20 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 21 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 22 MOAB NP
- 23 DC for 3 hours
- 24 Visiting Miami
- 25 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.