I'm looking for a good spring break place for a family. Three kids, ages 8,8, & 9.
We'd like to be on the gulf (probably rent a condo). Mostly what I want is a great beach, and family friendly restaurants. Obviously, we don't want to be with the college/MTV crowd
Is Siesta Key a good spring break place, or can you recommend another Florida Gulf Coast place that is? Our spring break is at the end of March (I want it to be warm enough to swim/play at the beach - I know there is no weather guarantee, but I know I need to be further south than north).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 2 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 3 USA October 2016
- 4 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 5 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 6 Redwood National Forest
- 7 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 8 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 9 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 10 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 11 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 12 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 13 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 14 Kings and Sequoia.
- 15 Uber and Miami
- 16 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 17 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 18 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 19 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 20 New Orleants dining
- 21 Springtime in Florida
- 22 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 23 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 24 new orleans in july
- 25 Indoor Parking at JFK?