Would like to do some touring after the Gettysburg Battlefield-what is nearby of interest -another town with some galleries, museums, shops-but not hershey or Lancaster. Is Pittsburgh a possibility? We are leaving on a Friday morning from NJ-287West & returning on MON. Thanks for any advice. Liz
Side trips from Gettysburg, PA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 A day in Dallas
- 12 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Door County Suggestions
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 18 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 23 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!