Would like to do some touring after the Gettysburg Battlefield-what is nearby of interest -another town with some galleries, museums, shops-but not hershey or Lancaster. Is Pittsburgh a possibility? We are leaving on a Friday morning from NJ-287West & returning on MON. Thanks for any advice. Liz
Side trips from Gettysburg, PA
- 1 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 5 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 8 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Boston and surrounding area
- 14 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 19 Albuquerque to Denver
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 22 Middlebury vt quickie
- 23 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 24 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 25 Car trip from Seattle