My girlfriend and I are spending 6 days in Ft Myers in August.Have never been there before. Need suggestions on side trips and activities for two "50ish" gals. Would really enjoy seeing some wildlife, spending some time in parks, even driving to some of the other islands. It goes without saying that some shopping, preferably in a quaint little area would also be fun. Any eatery suggestions for these road trips would also be appreciated. I always love recommendations from these forums. Fodor's rocks!
Side trips from Ft Myers in Aug? Sightseeing, wildlife viewing, canoeing?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 3 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 Boston suggestions
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 19 West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 23 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 24 first time in AZ
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?