My girlfriend and I are spending 6 days in Ft Myers in August.Have never been there before. Need suggestions on side trips and activities for two "50ish" gals. Would really enjoy seeing some wildlife, spending some time in parks, even driving to some of the other islands. It goes without saying that some shopping, preferably in a quaint little area would also be fun. Any eatery suggestions for these road trips would also be appreciated. I always love recommendations from these forums. Fodor's rocks!
Side trips from Ft Myers in Aug? Sightseeing, wildlife viewing, canoeing?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 2 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 4 Hilton Midtown New York
- 5 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 6 Tour companies
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 9 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 10 Round trip from Chicago
- 11 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 14 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 15 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 16 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 Apartment Rentals DC
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 20 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays