My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 2 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 3 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 4 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 5 Death Valley
- 6 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 7 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 8 Nashville 2016
- 9 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 10 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 11 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 12 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 13 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 14 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 15 Colorado - Photography
- 16 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 17 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 18 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 19 Where to stay in NYC
- 20 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 21 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 22 motorcycle ride
- 23 Hotel Monaco
- 24 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 25 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock