My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/trubiotrim-review/
- 2 San Francisco to San Diego
- 3 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 4 Shenandoah National park
- 5 Dinner in Anchorage
- 6 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 7 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 8 Arizona PHX car rental
- 9 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 10 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 11 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 12 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 13 Things to do in NYC
- 14 BBQ
- 15 No Proper Response From Etihad after losing luggage
- 16 Niagara Falls to Ithaca
- 17 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 18 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 19 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 20 Stay in Sonoma, but want to hang in San Francisco.
- 21 Sandford Airport
- 22 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 23 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 24 One week August Pacific Northwest or British Columbia
- 25 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte