My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii
- 2 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 3 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 4 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 5 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 6 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 7 New York City Christmas 2015
- 8 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 9 Philadelphia to Boston
- 10 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 11 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 12 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 13 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 14 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 15 Advice on tipping
- 16 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 17 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 18 A Week in New York City
- 19 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 20 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 21 Inflatable kayaks--pros and cons
- 22 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 23 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 24 Yosemite Visit
- 25 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days