My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 3 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 What to see in Portland
- 6 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 7 What to request?
- 8 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 9 How much cash do you travel with?
- 10 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 11 More problems for Big Sur
- 12 Miami for 2 days
- 13 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 16 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 17 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 18 Rules of the NY Subway
- 19 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 20 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 21 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 22 Great Falls or Helena?
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!