My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Call Spirit Airlines Phone Number 800 273 3602 Spirit Airlines Phone Number
- 2 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 3 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 4 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 5 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 6 DC Restaurants
- 7 Christmas in Colorado
- 8 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 9 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 10 JFK to Washington
- 11 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 12 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 13 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 14 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 15 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 16 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 17 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 18 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend