My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 2 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 3 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 4 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 5 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 8 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 9 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 12 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 13 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 14 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 16 Napa Valley Weekend
- 17 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 18 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 19 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 20 Carlsbad Caverns
- 21 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona