My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 2 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 3 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 4 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 5 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 6 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 7 My Maine Trip Report
- 8 Berkshires with a toddler
- 9 Vegas/California May 2016
- 10 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 11 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 12 hilicopter tour oahu
- 13 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 14 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 15 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 16 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 17 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 18 Road trip from and back to New York
- 19 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 20 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 21 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 22 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 23 Best way to see Oahu
- 24 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 25 CA coast road trip with kids