My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 2 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 3 New Mexico in May
- 4 Redwoods National Park
- 5 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 6 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 7 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 10 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 12 Traveling Alone
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 15 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 16 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 17 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 18 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 22 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Las Vegas Vacation