My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My CA itinerary
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 5 Retiring to Colorado
- 6 Charleston and Asheville
- 7 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 8 Xmas in new york
- 9 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 10 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 11 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 12 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 13 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 14 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 15 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 16 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 17 Nashville 2016
- 18 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Grand Canyon to LA
- 23 VANCOUVER- PORTLAND-SEATTLE
- 24 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 25 Death Valley