My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/
- 2 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 3 March in New Mexico
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 6 Driving Alaska
- 7 Border crossing
- 8 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 9 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 10 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 Cross country tips
- 15 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 16 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 17 Ideas for New York
- 18 Parka in PA during February?
- 19 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 20 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 21 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 22 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 23 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 24 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 25 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3