My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Side trips, food from Boston to New Townsend, Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 2 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 5 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 8 Miami Marlins
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 Charleston, SC help
- 11 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 12 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 13 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 16 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 17 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!