My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 4 OMG
- 5 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 Florida beach vacation
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 12 Hawaii Help
- 13 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 14 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 15 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 16 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 17 HAWAII; HELP!
- 18 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 19 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 20 Coffee in Boston?
- 21 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 23 Change planes in Atlanta
- 24 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046