My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 It contains pure garcinia extract.
- 2 US whole month of January where to
- 3 Miami airport--safety??
- 4 Recent Spam Attacks
- 5 http://healthytipweb.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 6 http://healthytipweb.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 7 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 8 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 9 Nebo Aerial Works
- 10 http://powerupmale.com/auvela-serum/
- 11 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 12 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 13 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 17 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 18 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 19 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 20 Baltimore Weekend
- 21 Dinosaur National Monument
- 22 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 23 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?