My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Side trips, food from Boston to New Townsend, Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 2 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Kennedy Space Center
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach