My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Side trips, food from Boston to New Townsend, Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 3 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 4 san fran sightseeing
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 7 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 8 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 14 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 19 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?