My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Side trips, food from Boston to New Townsend, Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SFO black friday traffic
- 2 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 3 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 7 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 12 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 How to dress in Vegas
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 20 St Patrick's renovations
- 21 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 25 From Seattle airport to the city