My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Side trips, food from Boston to New Townsend, Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 16 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 24 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 25 Must Eats