My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Side trips, food from Boston to New Townsend, Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Denver in a half day
- 23 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 24 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 25 Oahu ideas