My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 cruising the Mississippi river
- 2 http://www.healthboostup.com/spartagen-xt-reviews/
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 5 Juneau cruise stop
- 6 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 7 Niagara Falls.
- 8 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 11 New England Canada Road Trip
- 12 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 13 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 14 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 17 Napa Valley Hotel
- 18 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 21 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 22 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 25 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??