My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 3 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 4 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 5 What to do in San Diego
- 6 Our Boston Getaway
- 7 http://www.getsunergetics.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 8 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 9 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 10 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 11 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 12 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 13 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 14 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 15 40th in Key West
- 16 What to do in New York?
- 17 When do school start again in August?
- 18 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 19 Disney for Florida residents
- 20 Yosemite
- 21 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 22 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 23 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 24 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 25 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!