My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Can anyone recommend a caterer in Minneapolis?
- 10 Route 66
- 11 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 12 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 13 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 15 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 16 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 17 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 18 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 19 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 25 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula