My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Side trips, food from Boston to New Townsend, Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 2 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 3 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 4 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 7 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 8 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 9 Seattle: Something Different?
- 10 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 11 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 12 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 13 Back from Miami Beach
- 14 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 15 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 16 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 17 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 18 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 19 One Night in Dallas
- 20 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago