I posted this on Canada>Prince Edward Island and got no responses, so I'll try a different tact. 2 couples are planning a 2-week trip to Maine. We will be staying in the Machias area. We are thinking of taking some time to head on up to Prince Edward Island. Any advice on an itinerary, points of interest, good B&B's, how long to stay in order to see the island, where to make our home base while there (Charllotetown?), Anne musical worth seeing? Both couples are early 60's, fit and active. Thanks in advance for any tips.
Side trip to Prince Edward Island
- 1 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 2 Updates from Hanalei
- 3 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 4 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 5 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 6 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 7 Trying To Find a Place
- 8 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 One day in NYC
- 11 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 14 Key West at Christmas time
- 15 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 16 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 17 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 18 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 19 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida