I posted this on Canada>Prince Edward Island and got no responses, so I'll try a different tact. 2 couples are planning a 2-week trip to Maine. We will be staying in the Machias area. We are thinking of taking some time to head on up to Prince Edward Island. Any advice on an itinerary, points of interest, good B&B's, how long to stay in order to see the island, where to make our home base while there (Charllotetown?), Anne musical worth seeing? Both couples are early 60's, fit and active. Thanks in advance for any tips.
Side trip to Prince Edward Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Bound End of March
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Juneau May 8th
- 5 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 6 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 9 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 11 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 Question about Miami travel
- 14 Salt Lake City
- 15 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 19 Locker at JFK
- 20 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 21 San Diego grocery stores
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Key Largo, FL