I posted this on Canada>Prince Edward Island and got no responses, so I'll try a different tact. 2 couples are planning a 2-week trip to Maine. We will be staying in the Machias area. We are thinking of taking some time to head on up to Prince Edward Island. Any advice on an itinerary, points of interest, good B&B's, how long to stay in order to see the island, where to make our home base while there (Charllotetown?), Anne musical worth seeing? Both couples are early 60's, fit and active. Thanks in advance for any tips.
Side trip to Prince Edward Island
View all United States activity »
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 9 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 10 Madison Square Garden
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 13 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 14 St. Augustine, Florida
- 15 hotel near Met NYC
- 16 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 17 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 18 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 22 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013