Bringing our scout troop to NYC for long weekend - any thoughts on the best van/shuttle service to use to get to/from LGA to midtown? I have checked around and received quotes of $250+ each way which is not something we will to pursue. Other quotes have been $65 or so, but reviews for those services not so great. Hotel has contract through a service that again does not receive great reviews, but price is right. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Shuttle service from LGA to Midtown for 5 people
View all United States activity »
- 1 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 6 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 7 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 17 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 18 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 21 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?