I always thought that when i finally visited SM, i would stay at Shutters, but looking at pricing, I'm having second thoughts. we will be traveling in april with our 8 year old and a regular 400 sf room at shutters (partial ocean) is 700 pn. We can get an ocean view suite at the viceroy for 630 pn. I know the viceroy isn't on the beach, but my understanding is that it's very close. One of my concerns, though, is that it seems to attract a pretty young crowd, and I wonder if i'm going to be a hearing a lot of party music while trying to relax by the pool? Maybe not the right place with an 8 yo? Cant decide if we should pay more for the smaller room at shutters? Any advice would be appreciated. TIA!
Shutters or Viceroy in Santa Monica
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 3 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 4 Romantic destination in the US
- 5 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 9 Minneapolis Parking
- 10 Things to do in La Jolla
- 11 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 12 family road trip
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 15 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 16 Kid School Admission
- 17 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 18 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 21 New York City-New Things?
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 24 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 25 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City