We need to stay one night in Tuscaloosa AL on our road trip, and need info on which areas are safe or unsafe. Would like to stay in 3 star for $79 or less. We usually book on Priceline, but if you know of other good ways to save on rooms, please let us know! Thanks!
Showtime2 Road Trip - Safe place to stay one night in Tuscaloosa AL?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 2 Breckenridge in October
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Chicago Questions
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 8 NBA tickets??
- 9 Orlando for Work
- 10 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 13 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 14 charlotte
- 15 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 20 camaro hire in waikiki
- 21 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 22 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 23 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 24 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa