Sister and I are going to Oregon coast in spring. Thought it might be fun to rent instead of hotel. VRBO or management company--any experience with either? I wonder about being able to contact someone easily if there is a problem. I would appreciate any info, thoughts, etc. Thanks so much.
Should we use VRBO or management company?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 NW Houston restaurant help
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 11 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 12 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 13 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 14 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 17 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 18 charleston during Christmas Week
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation