I am looking for advise on whether or not to go to Galveston, TX this May. What is it like? What is there to do? Where should we stay? Any information you could provide would be great. Thanks.
Should we go to Galveston, TX?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 4 New Orleans Motel Question
- 5 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 6 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 7 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 8 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 9 Happy Hour
- 10 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 11 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 12 road trip Houston-NJ
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 15 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 16 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Getting to Key West
- 19 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 22 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 23 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 25 Portsmouth NH to NYC