We are a family of 4, 2 adults in early 40s and 2 kids ages 12 and 8.5. We are fairly well travelled , take 2 big trips every year. My kids are also well travelled.
We are in the process of deciding on our summer vacation this year. Alaska is one of the places on the list.
But lot of questions though: we want to combine rocky mountaineer train journey with Alaska. At the same time , we are not cruisers. Should we consider big ships, or small ships (like un-cruise) or completely on land ?
I am looking for a memorable trip with great experiences for all of us. We are not traveling on a budget, flexible on how much we can spend.
Any input and suggestions are highly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 2 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 3 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 4 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 5 http://www.singlerank.com/somnapure-natural-sleep-aid/
- 6 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 7 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 8 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 9 Yosemite Hike
- 10 Across country drive
- 11 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/inherent-beauty-serum/
- 12 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 13 http://trycognimaxiq.com/biomanix/
- 14 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 15 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/tinnitus-control/
- 16 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 17 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 18 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 19 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 20 Restaurants in DC
- 21 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 22 Nashville restaurants
- 23 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 24 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 25 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada