We are a family of 4, 2 adults in early 40s and 2 kids ages 12 and 8.5. We are fairly well travelled , take 2 big trips every year. My kids are also well travelled.
We are in the process of deciding on our summer vacation this year. Alaska is one of the places on the list.
But lot of questions though: we want to combine rocky mountaineer train journey with Alaska. At the same time , we are not cruisers. Should we consider big ships, or small ships (like un-cruise) or completely on land ?
I am looking for a memorable trip with great experiences for all of us. We are not traveling on a budget, flexible on how much we can spend.
Any input and suggestions are highly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Are you looking Web Design Dallas?
- 3 Do you want Share Large Files?
- 4 Are you looking Turnkey Website Scripts?
- 5 http://www.healthyminimag.com/apex-vitality-mastermind/
- 6 Are you looking Easy Way to Manage Your Schedule?
- 7 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 8 Are you looking wide range of garage door services?
- 9 Are you looking Carpet Cleaning Service in California?
- 10 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 11 Parka in PA during February?
- 12 Are you looking Essence of Modern Dental Tourism?
- 13 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 14 http://blogmium.com/lux-allure-ageless-moisturizer/
- 15 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 16 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 19 Back from the Big Easy
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 24 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 25 IAH to HOU Questions