We have 2 weeks and we definitely want to stay on Oahu and i was thinking Maui? Is a week to long on both islands? Should we pick Big Island over maui? We are going for the beauty, beach, historical sites, etc. We will probably rent a house on the beach for a few days of relaxing and then have a few days of site seeing etc. We are not big hikers. Any recommendations? We want to cruise but the cruise is so expensive I think we can save money by not doing it.
Should we do a island cruise or just pick 2-3 islands to see
- 1 Less commercial beach?
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 4 Kauai golf
- 5 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 6 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 13 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 14 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 18 Cape Ann area
- 19 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 22 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 23 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 24 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 25 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?