We have 2 weeks and we definitely want to stay on Oahu and i was thinking Maui? Is a week to long on both islands? Should we pick Big Island over maui? We are going for the beauty, beach, historical sites, etc. We will probably rent a house on the beach for a few days of relaxing and then have a few days of site seeing etc. We are not big hikers. Any recommendations? We want to cruise but the cruise is so expensive I think we can save money by not doing it.
Should we do a island cruise or just pick 2-3 islands to see
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 West Maui Restaurants
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 5 New Orleans Motel Question
- 6 Getting to Key West
- 7 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 8 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 9 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 10 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 12 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 13 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 14 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 15 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 16 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 17 Happy Hour
- 18 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 19 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 20 road trip Houston-NJ
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 23 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 24 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?