I'm visiting Yosemite NP in May. I have about 4 or 5 nights to spend there. I was wondering if I should stay all those days in Yosemite OR stay in Yosemite for 3 nights and stay in Kings Canyon NP for 2 nights. I hear that Kings Canyon NP is quieter than Yosemite, but the scenary is smiliar in both parks, so I am not sure if it's worth the trip. Any suggestion?
Should I see Kings Canyon NP in addition to Yosemite NP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 ONP help
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 6 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 8 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 9 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 10 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 11 Road Tour in Usa
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 So you love handbags!
- 14 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 15 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 21 Re-Visit DC
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 24 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 25 Camping in the Adirondacks